Reload this Page >

Cow Do XI (EZE) - Sep 04 to Sep 07th, 2015

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 10, 2015, 9:45 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: MSPeconomist
Signed in members with 90 days and 90 posts can edit this wikipost.

List of FTers interested / confirmed - updated as of March 10, 2015:

Interested: 15

Austin787
DLroads
JDiver
msvacation
Marambio
pbjag
penegal
Ysolde + 1
Paul + 1
RafKa
Tuchop
Viajero Millero

Confirmed: 17
will1408
Calchas: Intercontinental 03 Sept to 08 Sept. Everything but the Monday tasting.
centxwx
rbAA AA 953 Sat 9:43am; Park Hyatt; AA954 Tues 9:30pm NOTE: see post 256 for the Sunday dinner options
iolairemcfadden + 1 (Susan); Hotel Impala/Sissi Haz Hotel Boutique; 10 AM Fri - 9 PM Tues, (all except iolaire will miss welcome lunch)
CubsGirl inbound flight tbd; Park Hyatt; in for Friday dinner and all Saturday events. Likely to go to El Establo for Sunday dinner.
FlyingCow + 1 (FlyingToro)
BDA Shorts; flying in early; apartment in Belgrano; all events + hosting SABRE demo
mad4miles + mad Jr. Arrive Friday AM, Park Hyatt, Friday dinner, Other plans of Saturday, up for Sunday dinner at El Establo
MsEverywhere + DONS999; AA909 Fri 8:18am; Plaza Hotel; AA900 Mon 8:00pm; all Fri/Sat/Mon events including SABRE
MSPeconomist Arrive Thursday morning, depart Monday night (DL through ATL), Park Hyatt, Dinner Friday, Wine tasting, lunch, and dinner Saturday, Probably dinner Sunday (depending on plans), Wine tasting Monday.
chrisphx
Gaucho100K
Print Wikipost

Cow Do XI (EZE) - Sep 04 to Sep 07th, 2015

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2015, 8:55 pm
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Excellent !!! Thanks to all of those that have indicated interest above, I will go ahead and update post #2 on the first page. Look forward to having further booking confirmations as soon as you guys start pulling the trigger... ^
Old Mar 10, 2015, 9:55 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
I'm interested; good weather, Porteńo ambiente, Malbec and grass-fed beef - it's all good. I just have to convince la jefa this is all in good cause.

I've added a wiki post so we don't have to put the onus on "Don Gauchísimo" to keep the tab; anyone with 90 days and 90 posts on FT can add, change, etc.
Old Mar 10, 2015, 11:43 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Ah, a vegetarian once removed: Carnivores that only eat meat from vegetarian animals.

I'm checking dates, fares, etc. but I'd like to do COW DO again.
I said I"m interested but I don't see my "name" on the list.
Old Mar 11, 2015, 7:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
I said I"m interested but I don't see my "name" on the list.
Sorry, my bad....
Old Mar 11, 2015, 12:58 pm

Programs: DL KM/DM/2MM (NH Plat emeritus, CO Plat emeritus, and no place like home)
I saw some J sales on Aerolineas Argentinas. How good is the flight experience with them?
Old Mar 11, 2015, 2:59 pm

Programs: DL GM, CO, SWA
Interested

I'm going to really try to make it this year.
Old Mar 11, 2015, 7:50 pm

Programs: BA Silver (OW Sapphire), A3 Gold (*G), Bonvoy LTTE, HHonors Diamond, LeClubAccor Silver, UA Silver
Interested! If I'm still living in Rio at that point, I will definitely burn those Gol miles on AR!
Old Mar 12, 2015, 1:34 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by DLroads
I saw some J sales on Aerolineas Argentinas. How good is the flight experience with them?
Perhaps the question should be "how bad" will the experience be....? From what I hear, AR can be a very volatile experience. If you are lucky and get a crew that feels like doing their job you may have an OK experience, else, the other reports Ive heard make most US carriers in J seem like an Asian carrier experience with you compare it to what AR has to offer.

Being the DL heavy flyer that you are, Im going to say that only if the J price plus the mileage bonuses make it (really) interesting then this may become a consideration.... but I would do some serious expectation management before boarding.
Old Mar 13, 2015, 10:29 am

Location: Bangkok, Thailand. No longer Palm Coast, FL though still exiled, again, from the Bay Area.
Programs: Only the good ones
Confirmed

Getting in Sat am from MXP via JFK. Staying at the PH (points+cash with DSU confirmed.) I remember the first COW DO, so looking forward to some great Malbec (and maybe a steak or two.)
Old Mar 13, 2015, 11:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I'm interested.

No guarantees as this will depend if I have a job in September and whether my new boss likes me enough already to give me plenty of holiday.
Old Mar 13, 2015, 6:47 pm

Programs: UA 1K 2.32 MM
Originally Posted by DLroads
You might not like the very early arrival into EZE ...
Old Mar 13, 2015, 10:03 pm

Programs: A bit of this and a bit of that
Interested! I'll have to see if I can make it in the next few months.
Old Mar 14, 2015, 1:56 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Calchas
I'm interested.

No guarantees as this will depend if I have a job in September and whether my new boss likes me enough already to give me plenty of holiday.
Excellent !!! I don't think we have yet had an "Ambassador" join us at one of these Do's.... I will keep my fingers crossed that this works out for you... ^
Old Mar 14, 2015, 3:02 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by tuchop
Interested! I'll have to see if I can make it in the next few months.
Very happy to read this... ^ Hope you can work out your schedule and join us !!
Old Mar 14, 2015, 6:40 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by rbAA
Getting in Sat am from MXP via JFK. Staying at the PH (points+cash with DSU confirmed.) I remember the first COW DO, so looking forward to some great Malbec (and maybe a steak or two.)
Amazing !!! Im sure the Steak part can be arranged.... not sure about the Malbec, though.... ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.