Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New section

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2015, 6:57 am
Original Poster

New section

I am correct in thinking that once someone reaches 90 posts after 90 days then they will be able to see a new section in FT?

I could not find the original thread!
Old Feb 17, 2015, 7:06 am

Programs: United Mileage Plus 1K
seems to me that could promote low quality posts?

or people using multiple posts

to get a point across?

Last edited by NewbieRunner; Feb 17, 2015 at 7:26 am Reason: merged consecutive posts
Old Feb 17, 2015, 7:08 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Q54701
or people using multiple posts
I think to combat that there is the fact you have to be registered for a amount of days.
I just remember reading about it somewhere and just thought about it now.
Old Feb 17, 2015, 12:11 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
You may be thinking of Coupon Connection or OMNI both of which are restricted to logged-in members who have been members at least 180 days and whose post count is at least 180.
Old Feb 17, 2015, 12:45 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
You may be thinking of Coupon Connection or OMNI both of which are restricted to logged-in members who have been members at least 180 days and whose post count is at least 180.
Thats the one thank you so much! Its 180 my bad.
Old Feb 17, 2015, 2:59 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Since the OP's question has been answered and the thread is off-topic for CommunityBuzz I am closing this thread.

NewbieRunner
Co-Moderator, CommunityBuzz

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.