Wiki Posts
Search

Zurich Stammtisch / regular table

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2016, 11:43 am

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Concerto
Really? Is it as bad as that?
Not that I know of. Individuals may feel differently, individually.
Old Jan 26, 2016, 4:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
I have Friday 19th March down in my calendar and will do my best to keep that evening free. Will you be there, goliath?
Old Jan 26, 2016, 5:04 am

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
Unfortunately (or rather: fortunately ) I will be missing the next two Stammtisch dates in March and April as I will be on holiday on both occasions. But I have marked May, 27 in my calendar already. ^
Old Jan 27, 2016, 7:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

May 27 is frantic, my head will be disappearing up somewhere it would rather not go! Although the evening is still clear, with the flute exams the next morning plus dozens of other things going on I think it is very unlikely I will make the 27th May. Next one after, perhaps.
Old Feb 10, 2016, 11:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: LX HON, Radisson Platinum, Hilton Gold
Seems to be quite the crowd on March 18th! We are going to Restaurant Jägerburg, which is a very Swiss restaurant, judging by the menu!
Old Feb 11, 2016, 9:30 am

Programs: OZ Diamond, UA Gold
Originally Posted by flospi
Seems to be quite the crowd on March 18th! We are going to Restaurant Jägerburg, which is a very Swiss restaurant, judging by the menu!

Turns out my travel schedule changed and I will be in ZRH on March 18 flying home. Is it too late to sign up?
Old Feb 11, 2016, 4:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

It looks really good. It stands firm in my diary. I just have to somehow make it to Sion by 10h the next morning.
Old Feb 13, 2016, 7:03 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dinoscool3
Turns out my travel schedule changed and I will be in ZRH on March 18 flying home. Is it too late to sign up?
Well, I put you on the list here, but the real organiser is danix in VFT. But We are still a month away, so I guess it shouldn't be a problem.

Originally Posted by Concerto
It looks really good. It stands firm in my diary. I just have to somehow make it to Sion by 10h the next morning.
Hehe, the train takes around 2 1/2 hours... so it will shorten the night a bit for you
Old Feb 13, 2016, 7:41 am

Programs: OZ Diamond, UA Gold
Well, I put you on the list here, but the real organiser is danix in VFT. But We are still a month away, so I guess it shouldn't be a problem.

Should I post on the thread on VFT? I'm afraid my German hasn't improved much in the last few months
Old Feb 13, 2016, 8:10 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dinoscool3
Should I post on the thread on VFT? I'm afraid my German hasn't improved much in the last few months
Well, it was good last time :-) But I already posted the update... As I am maintaining the FT <-> VFT connection I consider it my job!
Old Feb 14, 2016, 2:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Hehe, the train takes around 2 1/2 hours... so it will shorten the night a bit for you
I will probably try to make it home to Montreux after the do. The trains appear to run reasonably late on a Friday. I'll carry my music with me just in case, though.
Old Mar 12, 2016, 7:19 am
Original Poster

Just a couple of days until we get some decent Cordon Bleu! Looking forward to seeing new and old faces!
Old Mar 12, 2016, 7:57 am

Hi Flospi,

I won't be able to make it, a last minute change of plans unfortunately. Hope to make it next time!
Old Mar 14, 2016, 11:26 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by danam
Hi Flospi,

I won't be able to make it, a last minute change of plans unfortunately. Hope to make it next time!
Which is a pity! See you next time!
Old Mar 14, 2016, 2:48 pm

Hi Flopsi,

I'm a last minute remaining - in-Zürich and would love to join - maybe even take a recently vacated spot?

SBM

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.