Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Louisville, Ky. manufactured spending meet

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21, 2014, 5:22 pm
Original Poster

Louisville, Ky. manufactured spending meet

Anyone else in the Louisville, Ky. area like to meet to share manufactured spending?

Last edited by tcook052; Sep 21, 2014 at 6:06 pm
Old Sep 21, 2014, 6:09 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
Exclamation

While I appreciate Manufactured Spending is the reason FTers are meeting up in Louisville, Ky. I've relocated this post to the CommunityBuzz forum as that is traditionally were such social events are planned and promoted. There is a permanent link to the thread in the MS forum and a sticky will be added to the top of the MS forum page to let all interested members know where to find these social events.

Also note that for these threads to remain in Community Buzz forum they must be freely open to all and the dates and times of the get togethers posted for everyone to see otherwise these types of private meet ups may see the thread locked or deleted.

Regards,

tcook052
Manufactured Spending Forum Moderator

Last edited by NewbieRunner; Sep 22, 2014 at 12:32 am Reason: correct location
Old Sep 23, 2014, 11:02 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
If you get people interested in attending, pick a date/time (and location if you know it), and someone who is wiki-enabled will create a wiki so people can get the info easily when they open this thread.

Cheers.
Old Sep 29, 2014, 4:37 am

Programs: none
re

Thanks for informing us. I would like to attend.
Old Sep 13, 2016, 2:51 pm

is there a group meeting in louisville?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.