Reload this Page >

Ventura County Manufactured Spending meetings

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ventura County Manufactured Spending meetings

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2015, 7:15 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, DL PM, Marriott Platinum, IHG Platinum
I live in West LA but would love to meet. Feb is not the best month. And Saturday afternoons/mornings or Sunday afternoon/mornings usually work best for me.
Old Mar 5, 2015, 1:22 pm

Meetup

I live in the Westlake/Agoura area and would love to join a meetup. How many people do we have that are interested and Ill propose a time and location.
Old Dec 23, 2016, 11:24 am

Hello all, I live in Camarillo, and have access to my HOA community room. I would be willing to host an event after the new year. If you are interested, you can contact me directly. Brent
Old Dec 23, 2016, 9:26 pm
Used to be garyjr316
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage, MileagePlus, Gold Passport, Hilton HHonors, Marriott
Originally Posted by 12th Man
Hello all, I live in Camarillo, and have access to my HOA community room. I would be willing to host an event after the new year. If you are interested, you can contact me directly. Brent
Hey Brent,

Funny... I started this thread when we lived in Camarillo. We literally just moved up to Santa Ynez in September. What part of Camarillo are you in?
Old Feb 15, 2017, 5:34 pm

Originally Posted by Dad to GO
Hey Brent,

Funny... I started this thread when we lived in Camarillo. We literally just moved up to Santa Ynez in September. What part of Camarillo are you in?

I live off Las Posas near 101.
Old Aug 27, 2017, 9:31 am

Any interest in making a meetup happen still?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.