Wiki Posts
Search

LAX In-N-Out Burger: Sat 19 July 2014 6-8:30 pm

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2014, 4:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold
Lightbulb LAX In-N-Out Burger: Sat 19 July 2014 6-8:30 pm

I land 5:30 pm and depart 10:30 pm, so I'm planning on hanging out at In-N-Out from 6-8:30 pm. Anyone care to meet up?

IN
boxo
Daichavo
Flying Machine

Last edited by boxo; Jul 1, 2014 at 10:55 pm Reason: added time to thread title
Old Jun 17, 2014, 9:54 am

Programs: Miles and frowns, IHG aluminum
I live nearby but haven't been to In-and-Out in prolly a year. I'm game.
Old Jun 17, 2014, 6:09 pm
Original Poster

Great!

I know there's lots of time between now and then, but I thought I'd post so people could at least pencil me into their calendars.
Old Jun 17, 2014, 7:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K
I'm going to miss it by a few hours. I arrive at LAX at 5PM and leave at 7:40PM. Not enough time to get to In-N-Out and back pus i need to check out teh FlAAgship Lounge as well before I head to the AS terminal
Old Jun 18, 2014, 10:36 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by CDKing
I'm going to miss it by a few hours. I arrive at LAX at 5PM and leave at 7:40PM. Not enough time to get to In-N-Out and back pus i need to check out teh FlAAgship Lounge as well before I head to the AS terminal
I question your priorities.
Old Jun 18, 2014, 11:53 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold 1MM, BA Gold, UA Peon
Can one walk from the airport to the In-n-Out (do sidewalks, fences, pedestrian crossings etc permit this)?
Old Jun 18, 2014, 12:04 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by flatlander
Can one walk from the airport to the In-n-Out (do sidewalks, fences, pedestrian crossings etc permit this)?
I have no idea. This is the usual mode of transportation: http://www.sumoftheweb.com/wp-conten..._sepulveda.jpg

Are you in?
Old Jun 18, 2014, 12:44 pm

Programs: DL Plat Marriott Platinum Starwood Gold
Yes, according to google maps, from Terminal 5 (Delta), it would be 1.2 miles . . . .

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Term...33.9536884!3e2
Old Jun 18, 2014, 8:56 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Some are known to take The Parking Spot Bus to and from LAX to In and Out (it's next door) Seth Miller SBM12 posted on his blog that from wheels down to In and Out this past Saturday he walked in about 45 Minutes.. https://mobile.twitter.com/WanderngA...152768/photo/1

For now I am Tentative and will let you know closer to the date..

Thanks and Safe Travels

Last edited by Flying Machine; Jun 18, 2014 at 9:33 pm
Old Jun 19, 2014, 9:37 pm

Programs: DL DM + Reserve, SPG + HHonors Gold, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by Flying Machine
Some are known to take The Parking Spot Bus to and from LAX to In and Out (it's next door) Seth Miller SBM12 posted on his blog that from wheels down to In and Out this past Saturday he walked in about 45 Minutes.. https://mobile.twitter.com/WanderngA...152768/photo/1
You can save a few minutes and get there faster by taking the shuttle. I've gone from wheels down to In-N-Out in 30 minutes by taking the Parking Spot Sepulveda shuttle. The shuttle picks up about every 10 minutes, and once your on the shuttle, you'll be at In-N-Out in 10 minutes.

Walking there would be neat. I'll have to try that next time!
Old Jun 23, 2014, 4:08 pm

Programs: GE, AA PLT/2.6MM, BR Gld, Royal Carib. DM+, Celebrity Elite, NCL PLT, Princess Elite
I *may* be going through LAX that day/time. Once my schedule is finalized, I'll advise. I would be going to the In-N-Out regardless of course.
Old Jun 29, 2014, 2:40 pm

Programs: AA Plat, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Yes. In addition to various posts about using the Parking Spot shuttle, see the handy walking diagrams provided in http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/17579799-post268.html over at the Los Angeles forum.
Old Jul 1, 2014, 10:40 pm

Programs: GE, AA PLT/2.6MM, BR Gld, Royal Carib. DM+, Celebrity Elite, NCL PLT, Princess Elite
It looks like I won't be there, I'm flying via SEA instead of LAX to Asia that night. Next time though. I always look for an excuse to get my In-n-Out fix.
Old Jul 1, 2014, 10:57 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ak333
It looks like I won't be there, I'm flying via SEA instead of LAX to Asia that night. Next time though. I always look for an excuse to get my In-n-Out fix.
Oh boo, I was hoping you'd make it. Are you cruising in Asia? Safe and happy travels.
Old Jul 1, 2014, 11:05 pm

Originally Posted by boxo
Oh boo, I was hoping you'd make it. Are you cruising in Asia? Safe and happy travels.
Not this time (that I know of so far )

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.