Cow Do X (EZE) - Aug 29th - Sep 01, 2014

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cow Do X (EZE) - Aug 29th - Sep 01, 2014

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2014, 10:57 am

Programs: UA1K, AS MVPG
I just booked my flights to EZE, and then realized that there is a Cow Do!

Arriving 8/30 at 9:30 a.m.; departing 9/1 at 8:30 p.m.
Old Feb 12, 2014, 12:23 pm
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by genemk2
I just booked my flights to EZE, and then realized that there is a Cow Do!

Arriving 8/30 at 9:30 a.m.; departing 9/1 at 8:30 p.m.
Excellent... you are the 1st confirmation !!!! ^

(in the past, this has led to a prize being awarded)
Old Feb 12, 2014, 1:17 pm

Programs: UA1K, AS MVPG
Originally Posted by Gaucho100K
Excellent... you are the 1st confirmation !!!! ^

(in the past, this has led to a prize being awarded)
Excellent! I took advantage of some good J fares from LAX-EZE on AA, in case anyone else is looking.
Old Feb 12, 2014, 3:32 pm

Programs: UA: Gold
Nice fare on UA as well

UA showing $1,910ai Biz class (P) for 8-27 outb/09-01 inb x-LAX. I'm looking at AUS-LAX-IAH-EZE-IAH-LAX-AUS for ~ $2,656. That would earn almost 24,000 PQM and almost 32,000RDM. Wow!
Old Feb 12, 2014, 3:40 pm

Originally Posted by centxwx
UA showing $1,910ai Biz class (P) for 8-27 outb/09-01 inb x-LAX. I'm looking at AUS-LAX-IAH-EZE-IAH-LAX-AUS for ~ $2,656. That would earn almost 24,000 PQM and almost 32,000RDM. Wow!
I'm out of DFW and am holding the same but out of DFW rather than AUS.

I was a bit surprised that I could book it as a single ticket using the multi destination on UA and not having it price as a DFW-EZE round trip. On other MR, I had to book a one way to LAX on one ticket and then the rest on another ticket
Old Feb 14, 2014, 10:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Thanks for keeping us updated on those great fares to come to EZE... keep them coming as they apprear !!!! ^
Old Feb 15, 2014, 5:27 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Exclamation Schedule Details Please

Since some people will be purchasing plane tickets very soon, it would help if more information about the scheduled events were to be posted ASAP. The DO starts on August 29th, but does that mean a wine tasting that morning, late night drinks only, or something in between such as group lunch and/or dinner? Similarly, what will happen on September 1st? Will there be a dinner or other late-day group event, so that participating in it would mean not being to fly out of EZE to North America on the evening bank of flights?
Old Feb 15, 2014, 9:11 pm

Originally Posted by Gaucho100K
Thanks for keeping us updated on those great fares to come to EZE... keep them coming as they apprear !!!! ^
I just checked United to see if the P fare from lax had dropped and the Biz fare lax-eze 8/26-9/1 has jumped to $3500. Don't know if aa pulled theirs also.
Old Feb 16, 2014, 11:06 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
DL is still available at about $2200 ai LAX-EZE-LAX RT in BE (Z class which books into P for the domestic segments), but with limited availability. Two seats left at this price for the direct flight return on the evening of September 1, with no other connections from ATL to LAX showing married segments for the long haul. [Trying to book it using multi city increases the fare to about $3500 ai.] The return flights on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday all seem to be zeroed out for Z class.
Old Feb 16, 2014, 11:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Earned status with AA, DL, SPG, HH, Hyatt, Marriott, Seabourn, NCL, National, Hertz...I miss my bed!
I am once again out, as I am always previously committed for Labor Day weekend. Bummer!
Old Feb 17, 2014, 3:59 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by techgirl
I am once again out, as I am always previously committed for Labor Day weekend. Bummer!
Old Feb 17, 2014, 4:29 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by AFAM-DFW
I just checked United to see if the P fare from lax had dropped and the Biz fare lax-eze 8/26-9/1 has jumped to $3500. Don't know if aa pulled theirs also.
Great catch !! Thanks for posting this... and keep them coming... ^
Old Feb 17, 2014, 4:30 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Since some people will be purchasing plane tickets very soon, it would help if more information about the scheduled events were to be posted ASAP. The DO starts on August 29th, but does that mean a wine tasting that morning, late night drinks only, or something in between such as group lunch and/or dinner? Similarly, what will happen on September 1st? Will there be a dinner or other late-day group event, so that participating in it would mean not being to fly out of EZE to North America on the evening bank of flights?
I will be posting the schedule today.
Old Feb 17, 2014, 7:21 pm
Original Poster

Schedule posted, see 1st page for details, post 2 of the thread.....
Old Feb 17, 2014, 8:47 pm

Any interest in a pre Do trip to the falls (or somewhere else)? I am arriving the morning of the 27th and would prefer to make the trip with a herd, if possible.

Any advice on how to make arrangements for air/hotel for a falls trip would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.