Reload this Page >

Seattle meetup interest?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 9, 2013, 9:58 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NewbieRunner
More recent posts in this thread have been moved to the External Miles and Points Resources forum. Please continue discussion there.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/exter...avel-talk.html
Print Wikipost

Seattle meetup interest?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 22, 2014, 1:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska MVPG, SPG Gold, HHonors Gold, CX Silver, Global Entry
Thanks! It's my pleasure to set these up and meet fun new folks. Looking forward to seeing everyone at TanakaSan tomorrow around 5, please call or text me with any last minute questions!
Old Jun 22, 2014, 2:50 am

Programs: AS MVP, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold
I know this is three months out, but I have a day in SEA Sat Sep 20 to close out my birthday week. Land at 8:30 am, depart 8 pm. Could you pencil in that date for a meet?
Old Jun 22, 2014, 2:28 pm
Moderator Communications Coordinator, Signatures

Programs: TubWorld, Bar Alliance, Borratxo Legendarium
After weeks of staving off the bug that has plagued my office ... it got the best of me and I woke up feeling like a truck ran over my face. In the interest of keeping you all germ-free, I'm sadly going to skip tonight.

Slurp some extra ramen for me!
Old Jun 23, 2014, 10:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA/AA/AS/B6/WN/ UA/HH/MR and more like 'em but most felicitously & importantly MUCCI
Originally Posted by missydarlin
Slurp some extra ramen for me!
I'm sorry we missed you! We had a fine turnout of ten folks (including a couple of patient spouses) and a few hours' great conversation. Thanks again to mpc7488 for getting us together and for selecting a great venue!
Old Jun 23, 2014, 11:55 am

Originally Posted by BearX220
I'm sorry we missed you! We had a fine turnout of ten folks (including a couple of patient spouses) and a few hours' great conversation. Thanks again to mpc7488 for getting us together and for selecting a great venue!
definitely! hope to see you all again
Old Jun 25, 2014, 3:04 am

Wow! Just saw this post, its so cool that people are getting together in the town that I live! I would love to discuss with anyone travel: plans; ideas; credit cards; MS; advice; experiences. Hope to see another date on the calendar that I could possibly attend.
Old Jul 16, 2014, 11:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska MVPG, SPG Gold, HHonors Gold, CX Silver, Global Entry
Hi Seattle friends,

Wanted to let you all know that I accepted a new job and will be relocating to the Bay area in the next few weeks. I've had a great time in Seattle (about a year and a half) and will definitely miss it and the people here. I'm happy we were able to get together as often as we did and that our attendance kept growing as we met new travelers.

I hope that someone can pick up the torch and keep the Flyertalk Seattle meetups rolling. Please stay in touch and feel free to drop me a line anytime.

Best,
-Matt
Old Jul 18, 2014, 5:53 pm
Moderator Communications Coordinator, Signatures

Programs: TubWorld, Bar Alliance, Borratxo Legendarium
Originally Posted by mpc7488
Hi Seattle friends,

Wanted to let you all know that I accepted a new job and will be relocating to the Bay area in the next few weeks. I've had a great time in Seattle (about a year and a half) and will definitely miss it and the people here. I'm happy we were able to get together as often as we did and that our attendance kept growing as we met new travelers.

I hope that someone can pick up the torch and keep the Flyertalk Seattle meetups rolling. Please stay in touch and feel free to drop me a line anytime.

Best,
-Matt
Good luck in your new adventure!
Old Jul 28, 2014, 8:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
happy landings Matt

just sayin' that we will be in SEA after Labor Day (arrive Wed 3 Sep midafternoon, depart Mon 8 Sep 1100; probably hanging out with in-laws at Camano Island over the weekend) ... in case any of the regulars care to start the next round of schedule discussions ...
Old Aug 4, 2014, 2:51 pm

Is anybody interested in meeting up this month?
Old Aug 4, 2014, 5:56 pm

Programs: AS / CSR / AMEX
Originally Posted by johnnybebrave
Is anybody interested in meeting up this month?
I got sick right before the last one, so I'm up for it!
Old Aug 4, 2014, 9:42 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, Marriott Titanium, UA Silver
I'm interested, but who's willing to organize with mpc7488 leaving town?
Old Apr 9, 2016, 11:22 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
More recent posts in this thread have been moved to the External Miles and Points Resources forum. Please continue discussion there.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/exter...avel-talk.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.