Community
Wiki Posts
Search

EWR Term C bag claim again...early morning 7 Mar

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2013, 11:52 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Location: Tucson, AZ, USA. UA 1K, reluctant but * best in class * DL FO/MM. Former BA jumpseat rider and scourge of Dilbertian management and apologists. As LX might - and do - say: "....an experienced frequent flyer of international airlines"
EWR Term C bag claim again...early morning 7 Mar

Hi FT, here is SharkCamp @ the Term C bag claim, at the Dunkin coffee place.

A fave location... still waiting for my FT flashmob to arrive but I guess at 2am, few of you are in- or out-bound from EWR

I just arrived 125am from IAH...on the UA 738, one with a new Sky interior. Very cool for a 738. I was a recipient of a gate UG to F @ IAH after a rebooking caused by a dropped sector yesterday, in anticipation of the storm.

Not too much weather here @ EWR, just some sleet on final. We were 20 mins early.

And remember the miles are juicy MP miles and not, you know... :-:

Next this morning, outbound for ORD, PVG, then ICN and BKK.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.