Wiki Posts
Search

Chicago Seminars October 11-13th, 2013-Registration SOLD OUT

Search this Thread

Old Sep 5, 2013, 9:39 am

Programs: AA EXP/2MM/AC; UA Silver; AS; DL; Marriott LTT; National Car Elite
Originally Posted by YupYupYup
Hi,
Long time reader/learner, short time contributor here... Was hoping to attend this year's event, but couldn't confirm my availability earlier. Anyone with 1 or 2 tickets available? PM, please.

I did have the foresight to book a hotel some time ago. So, in the event no ticket comes available in the next week or so, happy to transfer the reservation to someone in need (Rosemont, the 1st overflow).

Thanks!!
Welcome to Flyer Talk!
Old Sep 5, 2013, 2:45 pm

Programs: DL DM
I have one room in the conference hotel that can be transferred to someone in need of it. Please pm me with your information and I will pass the info to the organizers.
Old Sep 6, 2013, 8:04 am

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by RapidTravelChai
I have one room in the conference hotel that can be transferred to someone in need of it. Please pm me with your information and I will pass the info to the organizers.
This room has now been taken.
Old Sep 6, 2013, 10:25 am

Programs: UMP Silver and Marriott Platinum
1 Ticket Available

I have one ticket available for the Chicago Seminar. I have tried PMing a few people that stated they were interested in a ticket and have not heard anything back.

If you are still interested in a ticket than please PM me.

Thanks.

Sly
Old Sep 6, 2013, 4:42 pm

Programs: UMP Silver and Marriott Platinum
Ticket is gone. Thanks.
Old Sep 6, 2013, 6:24 pm

Programs: DL-Diamond/2MM, Alaska Gold, Marriott Titanium, LT Plat.
ticket for Chicago seminars

Need one for my sister (who is temporarily working in Chicago and would LOVE to join me). I already have a ticket; this is for her.

Missed this last one by a very short time even though I am checking several times daily. PLEASE PM me if someone has a ticket.

THNX !
Old Sep 6, 2013, 9:42 pm

I have a room with two double beds at the host hotel. Looking for someone to take the second bed. If you are interested, please PM me. We will split the cost 50-50.
Old Sep 7, 2013, 5:12 pm

is anyone staying at other hotels in the area? I was looking into staying at 2 different places (H.I. Itasca and Arlington heights) to help with part of my "big win" points from IHG. Just curious if I'd be the only one straying from the bunch.

(edit...damn...just realized I have to stay in 2 "distinct cities" not 2 hotels in one city) Oh well....

Last edited by carolrn6; Sep 7, 2013 at 5:45 pm
Old Sep 7, 2013, 7:21 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
I'm interested 1 ticket for the Chicago Seminar. If anyone have an available ticket kindly PM me.

Thanks!
Old Sep 7, 2013, 7:41 pm

still looking myself...
Old Sep 8, 2013, 3:01 pm

how do i sign up for particular classes during the seminar?
Old Sep 8, 2013, 4:34 pm

Programs: BA Gold, HH
Originally Posted by purcitron
how do i sign up for particular classes during the seminar?
when you registered, you had to select which sessions you wanted before you could even get to the payment part. so if you registered, then by default, you have already selected which sessions you will be attending.

if you've forgotten what you selected, go to the Eventbrite site, log in and see what you picked.
Old Sep 8, 2013, 6:00 pm

Programs: UA 1K, SPG Plat, EK Silver
Looking for 1 or 2 tix

Originally Posted by MsEverywhere
Welcome to Flyer Talk!
Thank you! Looking forward to putting faces with the names... Still hoping to find 1 or (ideally) 2 tickets for the event. PM, please.

Many thanks!

Last edited by IBpark; Mar 10, 2014 at 2:01 pm
Old Sep 10, 2013, 6:27 am

Programs: AA EXP/2MM/AC; UA Silver; AS; DL; Marriott LTT; National Car Elite
Possibly the poster bought a ticket from someone else who had registered. Do the classes that the original ticket holder selected then transfer to the purchaser? If so, how would the purchaser know which classes they are?
Old Sep 10, 2013, 6:30 am

Programs: ??????????
Originally Posted by MsEverywhere
Possibly the poster bought a ticket from someone else who had registered. Do the classes that the original ticket holder selected then transfer to the purchaser? If so, how would the purchaser know which classes they are?
Sessions registered do transfer with the ticket transfer. The original registrant would have received notification of the registration and class selection ... and the information is also available if you login to eventbrite.

That said, if someone does have a question, email [email protected] and I'll be happy to share what sessions were registered for.

Howie

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.