Reload this Page >

Chicago Seminars October 11-13th, 2013-Registration SOLD OUT

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chicago Seminars October 11-13th, 2013-Registration SOLD OUT

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2013, 2:34 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by whereishome?
Unfortunately do not know how to "PM" someone when they have a ticket available. Please help in this regard.
Click on the user's handle on the left, then select "Send a private message to xxxxxxx" from the dropdown menu.
Old Sep 1, 2013, 3:14 pm

Programs: DL-Diamond/2MM, Alaska Gold, Marriott Titanium, LT Plat.
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
Click on the user's handle on the left, then select "Send a private message to xxxxxxx" from the dropdown menu.
Oky - maybe I have it, but I clicked from the right hand side. Please let me know that you received this.

Thnx, Annella
Old Sep 1, 2013, 3:17 pm

Programs: DL-Diamond/2MM, Alaska Gold, Marriott Titanium, LT Plat.
Oky - maybe I have it, but I clicked from the right hand side. Please let me know that you received this.

Thnx, Annella
That appears to have gone to the list, as opposed to a private message. Maybe I need to know precisely what the "users handle" is ????
Old Sep 1, 2013, 5:12 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
That appears to have gone to the list, as opposed to a private message. Maybe I need to know precisely what the "users handle" is ????
It's the name people use when posting on FT. If I want to send you a private message I click "whereishome?" which appears to the left of your message.
Old Sep 1, 2013, 8:25 pm

Programs: Switched from UA 1K to AA so I could earn EQD's on partners. Mid-tier on most major hotel programs.
The Big Win

Is there any reason why the seminar rate won't qualify for the IHG Big Win promotion? The promo t&c that I saw simply state: "A stay constitutes a “qualifying stay” when paying qualifying rates, which include most business and leisure rates."
Old Sep 2, 2013, 11:17 am

I am interested in 1 or 2 tickets to the Chicago Seminar (for my wife and myself).
If anyone has them you can contact me by phone (804-399-4742), text or email [email protected]
Old Sep 2, 2013, 2:55 pm

how can i sign up for various classes plz?
Old Sep 2, 2013, 3:20 pm

Programs: US Air, UA BA LH AI DELTA MARRIOTT CHOICE SGP
Hi

This will be my third seminar. Have worked th eregistration desk last two times so hope to see more familiar faces.
BTW a bit off topic: Have posted 4 AA SWUs on CC. Will be nice if someone who is at the seminar that wants to trade face to face. CC at times can be chancy. Send me PMs only please.
Old Sep 3, 2013, 1:59 pm

i would like to purchase one ticket, thanks mike at 941 286 8387 or [email protected]
Old Sep 3, 2013, 6:10 pm

I am still interested in getting a room at the host hotel if anyone is going to cancel or not use theirs. I do have a backup plan, but being at the host hotel seems like the best option!
Old Sep 3, 2013, 6:53 pm

Programs: ??????????
Originally Posted by 100countrygoal
Is there any reason why the seminar rate won't qualify for the IHG Big Win promotion? The promo t&c that I saw simply state: "A stay constitutes a “qualifying stay” when paying qualifying rates, which include most business and leisure rates."
No reason it should not.
Old Sep 3, 2013, 6:54 pm

Originally Posted by purcitron
You would have signed up during the registration process when purchasing a ticket.
Old Sep 3, 2013, 10:49 pm

Originally Posted by hdawg
You would have signed up during the registration process when purchasing a ticket.
which begs the same question.........

anyone?
Old Sep 4, 2013, 7:17 am

Originally Posted by purcitron
which begs the same question.........

anyone?
Question already asked and answered. Move on.
Old Sep 4, 2013, 8:29 pm

Programs: UA 1K, SPG Plat, EK Silver
Looking for 1 or 2 tix

Hi,
Long time reader/learner, short time contributor here... Was hoping to attend this year's event, but couldn't confirm my availability earlier. Anyone with 1 or 2 tickets available? PM, please.

I did have the foresight to book a hotel some time ago. So, in the event no ticket comes available in the next week or so, happy to transfer the reservation to someone in need (Rosemont, the 1st overflow).

Thanks!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.