Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > CommunityBuzz
Reload this Page >

Intercontinental Aphrodite Hills Cyprus Event: Apr 20-23/26/29th GUAGING INTEREST

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Intercontinental Aphrodite Hills Cyprus Event: Apr 20-23/26/29th GUAGING INTEREST

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2012, 8:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: Leaders Unlimited,Fairmont Platinum,SLH Loved,IC Ambassador
Talking Intercontinental Aphrodite Hills Cyprus Event: Apr 20-23/26/29th GUAGING INTEREST

(Also posted on the Intercontinental Hotels forum)
We are in the early stages of planning a Sponsored Event in conjunction with the Intercontinental Aphrodite Hills Paphos Cyprus for all fans of the Intercontinental and anyone who fancies enjoying this beautiful hotel, sunshine, golf and sharing the events with other flyertalkers & frequent travellers. The weather should be lovely by 20th April so this will be a nice opportunity to take advantage of sunshine early in the season.
http://www.aphroditehills.com/cyprus_hotel

I have arranged a really nice deal with sponsors and the Intercontinental Aphrodite Hills which includes:
Luxury Goodie Bag for each room with products from ESPA and other luxury brands (Sponosred)
One Golden Ticket for our charity raffle for every 3 nights stayed up to a total of 9 nights & 3 tickets
Complementary half board for all attendees (for rooms confirmed by 31 August 12)
Welcome Cocktail Reception for all attendees (thanks to IC Aphrodite Hills)
Complementary Gala Dinner for attendees (currently limited on places but should hopefully be extended to include everyone who wants to attend depending on turnout & sponsors). You do not attend the dinner to win a raffle prize.
Golden Ticket Charity Raffle with some superb Prizes (Sponsored) expected to include:
3 night future stay at the ic Aphrodite
7 night future stay at the ic Aphrodite
£500 to spend at a BAA airport,
Complementary Airport Lounge membership
ESPA holiday goodie bag
Plus some extra goodies not yet confirmed. The aim is that every attendee will go home with a really special prize (-:
We also expect to include:
Day trip to the under construction Limassol Marina (Sponsored)
Golf Event (Sponsored)
Possibly another day trip tbc

RATES: £156/rm/night inc halfboard (or you can book on points) delux or pool view room, there will be other rates and rooms available once we have confirmed enough interest

Weather expected:
http://www.weather2travel.com/whento...rus/paphos.php

Flights- no airline suggested, BA flies direct London Gatwick - Paphos from around £204 pp. booked in advance, we will work with the hotel to arrange a minibus transfer timed with the arrival of this daily flight. Im afraid i dont have details of flights from other airports but all should be pretty good value if booked in advance.

What we need from you flyertalkers:
Would you be interested in attending (to give us an idea of numbers)
How many nights?
What day trips would you like us to organise?
Any suggestions for our chosen charity to support?

At this point no commitment is needed, just need an idea of numbers so please reply to this thread or pm me.

Once we are sure there is enough interest we will finalise event details and you will be able to book direct with the hotel plus we will set up a website that you can register with that will detail the event , itinerary and prizes as they confirm up!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.