2nd Annual Dominican Dinner Do "DDD" May 31, 2012

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2012, 7:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plt, Marriott Gold, National EE, Hertz PC, El Mambero De Mucci, PWP Aide to Generalissimo Godot

For the 2nd time in 3 years, I will be helping dhammer53 kick off BRT weekend with a Thursday night dinner. Last time was a memorable DO as 15 people had one of the tastiest and fun FT Dinners in recent memory. That we barely spent $400 and we all got stuffed and had plenty of beer speaks to how afforadable the dinner really is. Cafe Con Leche will once again be the location for our dinner as they were very accomodating with our fun and eclectic group.

Cafe Con Leche
424 Amsterdam Avenue
New York, NY 10024
Time: 7PM

1. El_Chiflero
2. dhammer53 (tentative)
3. Jfkeze
4. HPN-HRL (tentative

Last edited by El_Chiflero; Apr 28, 2012 at 1:36 am
Old Apr 25, 2012, 4:35 am

Programs: UA
You're just organizing DOs all over the place...my cousin is visiting at the end of May, so I won't be able to make this one. Otherwise I would be there, sounds delicious! I hope you guys have a great time.
Old Apr 25, 2012, 6:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plt, Marriott Gold, National EE, Hertz PC, El Mambero De Mucci, PWP Aide to Generalissimo Godot
Originally Posted by niftyknitter
You're just organizing DOs all over the place...my cousin is visiting at the end of May, so I won't be able to make this one. Otherwise I would be there, sounds delicious! I hope you guys have a great time.
I usually do 3-4 a year...
Old Apr 25, 2012, 4:35 pm

Programs: BAEC G, WN A-, Hyatt G, HH G, MAR T, Hz PC, was [UA2P, FL A+Elite, BD G]
Hey El C,

Put me down as a maybe. I probably won't know for certain whether I can make it until the day before; feel free to bump me out if you max out the group size you are planning for...
Old Apr 25, 2012, 4:58 pm
Original Poster

Mike my brother, I never make a limit on the size. I am just glad for your interest as your always fun to be around...
Old Apr 26, 2012, 12:35 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by El_Chiflero
Mike my brother, I never make a limit on the size. I am just glad for your interest as your always fun to be around...
That's what she said!

Sorry I can't make this one, work commitments and all, but I'll see you that Saturday!
Old Apr 26, 2012, 12:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler (lite). NY Metro area.
Originally Posted by CMK10

Sorry I can't make this one, work commitments and all, but I'll see you that Saturday!
If Poppy shows up, I think he's buying me a slice and a drink.
Old Apr 26, 2012, 1:01 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by CMK10
That's what she said!

Just incorrigible! Lol
Old Apr 26, 2012, 1:01 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dhammer53
If Poppy shows up, I think he's buying me a slice and a drink.
But of course!!
Old May 18, 2012, 3:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
Didn't see this thread until just now--if I had seen it earlier, I would have likely planned to arrive in NYC on Thursday instead of Friday.

Normally, I'd take Amtrak up (and it'd be easily changeable), but I'll be in PIT just before the weekend's activities so opted to fly instead--and unlike AS, UA charges elites change fees.

Will pay closer attention to CBuzz next year.
Old May 30, 2012, 11:39 pm
Original Poster

I was hoping interest would flood as it got closer to the date but sadly, it didnt. Dinner's cancelled.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.