PSP Gayla 3/22-24/12!! "PROJECT RUNWAY 31L SEASON X!!"

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PSP Gayla 3/22-24/12!! "PROJECT RUNWAY 31L SEASON X!!"

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2013, 7:47 am
Original Poster

Location: PPSP. Yeah, I'm the bartender at that fancy 5-Star that forgot you said no salt on your freakin' frozen margarita. Listen up people! NO FROZEN DRINKS!
Cool PSP Gayla 3/22-24/12!! "PROJECT RUNWAY 31L SEASON X!!"

Save the date! (More details to follow.)

Hosted by some of us in the GLBT Traveler forum but ALL ARE WELCOME. And most of you know that the GLBTS throw the best parties and make the best drinks!

So far:
The event will include:
(1) Friday Night: The PSP Gayla World Famous Martini Party. (If you think this is an exaggeration, you obviously have not been to one!)
(2) Saturday Night: Dinner
(3) Sunday Brunch
(4) No host hotel. (Stay tuned on this one, just in case.... )

All are welcome. Newbies are ALWAYS surprised how fun and charming the crowd at this FT Do turns out. I must say this event is better as adults only, though there probably won't be a naked heterosexual couple in your jacuzzi this year.

Usually a few people put together shopping trips, hikes, etc. We usually have a bar crawl on Saturday night, too.

Palm Springs has a beautiful little airport that is a great experience. Sometimes it can be a little pricey.

I live in PSP, now. [b]peteropny[b] is visiting this week so look for a more definitive and funnier <<roll eyes>> post next week.
Old Feb 26, 2013, 10:38 am
Original Poster

Location: PPSP. Yeah, I'm the bartender at that fancy 5-Star that forgot you said no salt on your freakin' frozen margarita. Listen up people! NO FROZEN DRINKS!
deleted

Last edited by GoodKarmaGuy; Feb 26, 2013 at 10:48 am
Old Feb 26, 2013, 10:47 am
Original Poster

OMG. I updated the wrong thread. Never mind.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.