Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > CommunityBuzz
Reload this Page >

Hyatt London Do: 25-28th October 2012 (sponsored)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt London Do: 25-28th October 2012 (sponsored)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2011, 12:21 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by price123
I have closed both surveys now, as I needed to book the date. I chose the 25th-28th October as this was the most popular choice when I closed the survey.
You might want to put all the details of the Do date/costs, etc, in your first post (edit the newspaper article you quoted - too long & people won't read it all) & get the mods to change the title to reflect the chosen date.

Makes it easier for people who are interested in attending to get the most important info rather than wade through multiple pages.

Cheers.
Old Dec 8, 2011, 4:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: Virtuoso, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Hilton Impresario, IHG Luxury & Lifestyle, Hyatt Prive etc
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
You might want to put all the details of the Do date/costs, etc, in your first post (edit the newspaper article you quoted - too long & people won't read it all) & get the mods to change the title to reflect the chosen date.

Makes it easier for people who are interested in attending to get the most important info rather than wade through multiple pages.

Cheers.
Thanks. Will do.
Old Dec 9, 2011, 7:08 am

Programs: AA: Exec. Plat, 4MM+, UA: 1K, 3MM+, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt: Globalist, Hilton: Diamond
Now that the Do dates have been confirmed - and in a way that suits my
schedule rather nicely - I can go from "interested" to "confirmed" for this event. Of course, anything confirmed 10 months out has an element of uncertainty to it, but from today's perspective, color me confirmed.

Do I book directly with Hyatt now, or will there be a group booking code later on?

Cheers
Old Dec 9, 2011, 10:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: Virtuoso, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Hilton Impresario, IHG Luxury & Lifestyle, Hyatt Prive etc
I am hoping to complete contract early next week and online booking should open up shortly after.
Old Dec 9, 2011, 10:18 am
Original Poster

I am also delighted to announce that American Express will be sponsoring the gala dinner on Saturday.

Last edited by price123; Dec 10, 2011 at 10:24 am
Old Dec 12, 2011, 6:02 am

Programs: their are many of them
I would definitely be interested in this
Old Dec 13, 2011, 7:16 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA MM/Premier Gold, Hyatt Globalist,Hilton Honors Gold, IHG platinum, Club Carlson Gold
Interested in event

Mr. Silver springer and I are interested. Please let us know when final commitment is needed. Thanks!
Old Dec 13, 2011, 7:31 pm

RSVP for jayeis

Originally Posted by silver springer
Mr. Silver springer and I are interested. Please let us know when final commitment is needed. Thanks!
count me in jayeis
Old Dec 13, 2011, 8:49 pm

Programs: their are many of them
I just checkd once again allow to confirm I am interested in this so please add me to the Interested List

I just need to confirm my schedule and all before i can confirm for sure
Old Dec 14, 2011, 12:23 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by TWAB747nomore
I just checkd once again allow to confirm I am interested in this so please add me to the Interested List

I just need to confirm my schedule and all before i can confirm for sure
Sorry. I have been travelling but will update interested list today. Booking will open by phone or email direct to hotel, once contracts have been signed (imminently).
Old Dec 18, 2011, 1:29 am

Add me to the maybe. Sounds interesting.
Old Dec 18, 2011, 3:51 am

Programs: QF, AA, UA, AS, SW, CO
Please add me to the confirmed list.
Old Dec 18, 2011, 2:01 pm
sy7

Please add me to the interested list, and thanks for organizing this!
Old Dec 21, 2011, 9:39 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MMer & LT UC (when flying UA); Hyatt Credit Cardist; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold via UA 1K
Well, it looks like my calendar is clear for those days, so would you please add me to the confirmed list? I probably won't be booking my flight until after registration opens, but as of this time, I plan to attend.
Old Dec 22, 2011, 6:15 am

Programs: DM-(DL)/CO/AA/US/ RW (Road Warrior)
I am interested. Please add me to the interested list.

Thanks!

-BondAir007

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.