Please Send Me to Antarctica: Part II

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Please Send Me to Antarctica: Part II

Search this Thread

Old Jul 31, 2010, 2:20 pm

Programs: DL Gold, DL MM 8/22/16!
Any reason why there couldn't be a link to this from the Delta forum? It gets a whole lot more traffic than this one.

Romelle
Old Jul 31, 2010, 2:53 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums
Original Poster

My entry is currently in 24th place with 42 votes, but my entry would need at least 1,623 additional votes right now just to take over the lead of the current lead entry.

Even then, according to the rules, the lead entry does not automatically win the grand prize at the end of the competition.

It appears as though that the entries are finally organized in order of votes instead of views when choosing to sort the entries by Popularity.

Thank you to all of you who voted for my entry thus far. I appreciate it!
Originally Posted by Romelle
Any reason why there couldn't be a link to this from the Delta forum? It gets a whole lot more traffic than this one.
Aside from posting a link in The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Welcome! thread, a link to this thread would otherwise be off-topic for the Delta SkyMiles forum because it has nothing to do with Delta Air Lines or the SkyMiles frequent flier loyalty program.

Thank you for the suggestion, though!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.