Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

RADISSON® 1 FOR 1 Stay One Night, Get One Night

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2012, 3:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: SAS EBG, IHG Spire Amb, CCG

https://www.radisson.com/secure/offe...lBrandCode=RAD

Similar to Country Inn promo.

Must register, must book after registration, stay before 31. dec 2012. Can be used until dec 2013.

US Radissons only, however seems open to all members.
Old Oct 1, 2012, 4:03 am

Link did not open to the promo special for me. But it might be because I'm on an iPhone rather than a regular computer.
Old Oct 1, 2012, 4:30 am
Original Poster

Had the same problem, but worked fine on desktop.
Old Oct 1, 2012, 8:03 am

Just want to make sure i'm understanding the t&c's correctly...I can book any radisson and get a free night at any other radisson, regardless of price? I.E. I book a $59 AAA rate at the local radisson, I get a free night at the radisson Blue in Chicago at $300 a night?
Old Oct 1, 2012, 8:15 am

Programs: all
I believe its is for the first 50k people who register just like all the other promos.
Old Oct 1, 2012, 8:37 am

Programs: AAexp, AC75k, HertzPC, NationalEE, Accor/MariottP, Hilton/HyattG
*Your Free Night Award can be used at any Radisson Blu or Radisson hotel within the US, Canada or Caribbean through December 31, 2013. Click here to read full details.

Terms and Conditions

The Radisson 1 for 1 Promotion ("Promotion") is available only to Club Carlson members. To be eligible for the Promotion, members must register online for the Promotion ("Promotion Registration"), book their Qualifying Stay online at either www.radisson.com or www.clubcarlson.com between October 1, 2012 and October 31, 2012, provide their Club Carlson member number at the time of reservation or check-in of the Qualifying Stay, and then complete the Qualifying Stay at any Radisson Blu or Radisson hotel in the US, Canada or Caribbean ("Participating Hotels"). A "Qualifying Stay" is defined as a minimum one-night stay at a Participating Hotel on a Gold Point eligible rate with a check-in date on or after October 1, 2012 and check out date no later than December 31, 2012. Guest must be present at the Participating Hotel at both the time of check-in and check-out, enrolled in Club Carlson at or before the time of check-in, and registered in the Promotion no later than the time of check-out. The first 50,000 guests who complete the Promotion Registration will be eligible to receive a Free Night Award after booking online at www.radisson.com or www.clubcarlson.com and after the completion of a Qualifying Stay. Only one Club Carlson member account will be credited for a Qualifying Stay and corresponding Free Night Award, if applicable. Limit one Free Night Award per member. It will take up to14 business days after completion of the Qualifying Stay to receive the Free Night Award. Free Night Award is valid for one night’s stay at any Participating Hotel, inclusive of room rate and taxes. Free Night Award may be booked online for standard rooms (single or double occupancy) only after the member logs in to their Club Carlson account and are valid for stays completed by December 31, 2013. Free Night Award does not include incidental charges such as resort fees, room service and room entertainment. Free Night Award is nontransferable and has no cash value. If member wishes to book a stay for more than one night, member may redeem available Gold Points for the additional night(s), or, if member does not have sufficient Gold Points to redeem the additional night(s), member must book two separate reservations: one redeeming the Free Night Award, the other at a regular nightly rate. The Promotion and Gold Points are subject to all Club Carlson Program Terms and Conditions. Promotion void where prohibited by law. Radisson reserves the right to add, modify or discontinue these terms and conditions or the Promotion at any time without notice. Radisson is not responsible for any technical failures, internet accessibility problems, incomplete or inaccurate registration information, or other errors of any kind that may affect your Promotion Registration. By participating in this Promotion, you agree and consent to these terms and conditions.
Old Oct 1, 2012, 9:17 am

Programs: Hilton Gold, Marriott Plat, Starwood, Hyatt Diamond, PC Amb Plat, AA, Delta Gold
I registered Mrs Nub and myself at about 2 am but did not get confirmation email of registration. Did anyone get an email? I remember getting confirmation emails for all the previous promotions.
Old Oct 1, 2012, 9:53 am
Original Poster

Did not received confirmation Email either, but did get a confirmation on screen.
Old Oct 1, 2012, 10:15 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold,
Is this a free night cert or points, I'm guessing cert
Old Oct 1, 2012, 10:41 am

Programs: N/A (kid =! no travel :( )
Question, can I stay at a Country Inn and Suites location and still get the free night cert? Will that cert work at a radisson location?

thanks
Old Oct 1, 2012, 10:44 am
Community Director Emerita

Nice promo. Thank you for sharing it.

Originally Posted by chrisljo
Did not received confirmation Email either, but did get a confirmation on screen.
Yes, the confirmation screen shows your name and Club Carlson number. It said to print it as confirmation of registration.
Old Oct 1, 2012, 11:03 am

Another great promotion from Club Carlson! They have been non-stop with incentives to stay at their hotels.
Old Oct 1, 2012, 11:08 am

Originally Posted by travisair
Another great promotion from Club Carlson! They have been non-stop with incentives to stay at their hotels.
Yep! And it's worked... they were not a chain I had previously considered, and now they're one of the first I go to when looking. It helps that their BRG is good and they actually honor it.

Looking to see how I can take advantage of this one... I think I can make it work.
Old Oct 1, 2012, 12:14 pm

Programs: The Golden status boy
Originally Posted by travisair
Incentives…or bribes?
Old Oct 1, 2012, 1:06 pm

Do you think the 30% off promo rate (30PCTOFF) can be used for this promo?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.