Status match

Old Aug 19, 2011, 4:14 am

Programs: M&M SEN, Amex Plat, Club Carlson, Marriott, HHonors & Accor Gold, Velocity Silver, Qantas Bronze
Just keep in mind that these deals are only available at locations in Europe, the Middle East and Africa...
Old Aug 22, 2011, 11:57 am

Programs: *A Gold, HH dia,Hyatt plat,Sixt PLAT,QF , EY Gold
If I do a status match with Hilton gold or hyatt plat which would be better?
Also is there any promo codes for signing up? I used the one ending august 31st but it's saying expired.
And lastly if I book a room directly on their webiste under a F&F rate would that still quality me for stays and points.

Thanks Shane .
Old Aug 22, 2011, 1:24 pm

Programs: LH SEN
What happens if I book the 2for1 or 4for2 promo as a silver member. Will there be problems at check-in? The promo is even shown on my account home page at the club carlson webpage.
Old Sep 1, 2011, 9:33 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by DaniD
What happens if I book the 2for1 or 4for2 promo as a silver member. Will there be problems at check-in? .
As stated in the terms and conditions you have to show evidence of your status when checking in.
As a Gold staying on such a rate I have always shown my card when checking in so I've no idea what will happen if you can't prove you have the correct status for the offer....charged the walk in rate I suspect.
Old Sep 2, 2011, 3:18 am

Programs: AA, EC, FB, M&M, HH, Accor, Radisson Rewards
Club Carlson wrote to me that it is not a problem for the hotel employee to see your status when you name your card number. So it's a dangerous trick.

Anyway, as a Silver member you can always get a 10% discount.
Old Sep 3, 2011, 6:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by HIDDY
As stated in the terms and conditions you have to show evidence of your status when checking in.
As a Gold staying on such a rate I have always shown my card when checking in so I've no idea what will happen if you can't prove you have the correct status for the offer....charged the walk in rate I suspect.
Only 1 room per member? It let's me book 2 or 3 rooms and I have a larger 4-night family stay coming up where this would come in handy. Any experience?
Old Sep 15, 2011, 8:34 am

Programs: Honors Diamond, IHG Platinum Ambassador, Club Carlson Gold, LH SEN, TB Emerald
Just want to let the audience know that Club Carlson just matched my PriorityClub Platin > Club Carlson Gold ^

Ask through there contactinfo on there website and send a scan of my PC Card by mail.
Old Sep 15, 2011, 10:19 am

Originally Posted by maxbluebrosche
Just want to let the audience know that Club Carlson just matched my PriorityClub Platin > Club Carlson Gold ^

Ask through there contactinfo on there website and send a scan of my PC Card by mail.
I got Gold as well with Hyatt Dia!!^
Old Sep 15, 2011, 2:23 pm

I just got matched with my Accor A-club platinum status. I sent them screenshots of my "activity" page, proving I've stayd 50+ times @ Accor in the passed year.

They matched me with gold status and I must say... even the standard rooms at Raddison Blue are even better than the best I've had @ M-Gallery, Novotel or Mercure untill now.
Old Sep 15, 2011, 2:59 pm

Programs: SK Lifetime EB*G, HHonors Diamond, BalticMiles VIP, Turkish Airlines Miles@Smiles, Club Carlson
Originally Posted by thesteef
I must say... even the standard rooms at Raddison Blue are even better than the best I've had @ M-Gallery, Novotel or Mercure untill now.
Radisson Blu Business class rooms are at least at the Hilton Executive room level, maybe sometimes better. Coffee machines are definitely better at least in Radissons I have stayed at.
Old Sep 21, 2011, 1:50 am

Just tried to match from my Priority Club Platinum - as I am also an Intercontinental RA, they won't do the match ("we don't match from IC"), and you don't get a separate PC card. They also won't accept a copy of my statement on-line showing PC Platinum status and my 75 qualifying nights so far this year...

I understand why they won't match from a program where status can just be bought, but there doesn't seem to be a way round this.
Old Oct 31, 2011, 2:41 pm

Programs: SQ
No status match for PC Platinum? I'm going to be doing a week in cold Norwegian locales where Radisson is the only choice and would love a status match.....
Old Nov 12, 2011, 11:01 am
Moderator: Chase Ultimate Rewards

Programs: UA 2P, MR LT Plat, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, Avis PC
I'm really liking Club Carlson so far. Matched Marriott Platinum to Carlson Gold. (No Concierge level match available, as everyone has noted.) Took about 2 days.
Old Nov 14, 2011, 6:44 am

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by serkan
It's only ONE bottle of water (which might be as small as 200ml) even if it's a double room. They honour what they claim. The only real benefit of the gold status is the 2-for-1 or 4-for-2 nights which is by the way a great perk even when compared to RA or Sheraton Plat.
Apart from that it is as useless (or useful) as PC Platinum.
Well, the Radisson Lexington in New York handed me a bag containing TWO bottles of Nestle Pure Life water (500 ml each) PLUS a packet of Astor Chocolate candied fruits. And I am a Club Carlson member with no elite status!
Old Nov 14, 2011, 11:36 am

Would it be possible to get matched from Carlson Silver to other programs? Or is Carlson Silver not enough for others?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.