Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Opening a Thank You network itinerary

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2007, 11:02 pm
Original Poster

Opening a Thank You network itinerary

I booked a fixed flight option through the thank you network and I tried clicking on the link to my itinerary that's in the order history but this message appeared,

There is a problem opening your itinerary at this time. If this itinerary has not been deleted and the problem persists, please call ThankYou Online Burn at 1-877-7-REDEEM (1-877-773-3336).

I called that number but they couldn't help me either. I then tried to access the itinerary through Expedia.com but it ask for an email address. I tried all the emails that I can think of but still couldn't access it. Anyone had similar problems before? Does Citi has a special email that I can use? Thanks!!!
Old Aug 16, 2007, 11:55 am

Programs: UA Silver, DL, AA, WN, Marriott, IHG Plat, Hertz 5*, National Exec
I've had the same problem.. not sure how to get around it through Citi/Expedia. However you can always check your itineraries in the individual airline's websites. You may have to put your frequent flyer number in (which you should do anyway!), but my upcoming trip is all on UA and I can see it on UA's website.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.