Citi Thank You Rewards Network

Subscribe
so, i recently got myself a Citi Diamond Preferred Rewards credit card and i was checking out the www.thankyounetwork.com website to see where i would get points for making purchases. i came across ebay as one of the online retailers and i was wondering if anyone knows how that works. i mean, do i get points just by paying for my purchases with the citi rewards card through paypal or do i have to somehow skip the whole paypal step and somehow pay the seller with credit card? or is there some part of ebay that is special for rewards card holders? how does it work? i've checked the FAQ on the thankyounetwork site and nothing really goes into detail about the merchants. let me know about your experiences with ebay and using the rewards card and if you got any points back for using the card on ebay at all. the site shows that for every dollar spent on ebay you get a HUNDRED points. that's a LOT! thanks for the help guys!
Quote: the site shows that for every dollar spent on ebay you get a HUNDRED points. that's a LOT!
Nope, it's 100 points total per transaction, equivalent to $1.00, IMO not worth the trouble of clicking through or tracking it. Try fatwallet.com or upromise.com for ebay purchases, where you get 1% or your total purchase back in cash or a 529 account. Of course, if your purchase amount is less than $100, you come out ahead with 100 thank-you points.
Quote: Nope, it's 100 points total per transaction, equivalent to $1.00, IMO not worth the trouble of clicking through or tracking it. Try fatwallet.com or upromise.com for ebay purchases, where you get 1% or your total purchase back in cash or a 529 account. Of course, if your purchase amount is less than $100, you come out ahead with 100 thank-you points.
I only see 1 point per dollar for ebay.
Did they change it? (or is it just my account showing 1pt/$)
I wish I had seen this earlier as I buy from ebay regularly.