Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Citi | ThankYou Rewards
Reload this Page >

TYP (USA) 20% transfer bonus to Asia Miles (CX) to 9.6.2017

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2017, 1:21 pm
mia
Original Poster

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold

1000:1000 Standard rate
1000:1200 Promotion rate

Limited Time Offer: Transfer ThankYou Points to Asia Miles and receive 20% Bonus Asia Miles. Offer is valid for Point Transfers to Asia Miles completed by 11:59 PM ET September 6, 2017. Promotion Terms and Conditions apply.
Old Aug 6, 2017, 2:33 pm

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Bonvoy Plat, HHonors Diamond, DL Gold
The Citi 20% transfer bonus to Asia Miles is very welcome news! I will definitely transfer Thank You points to Asia Miles before September 6th. Is this the first such ThankYou Points promotion for Asia Miles, or have there been other similar TYP Asia Miles promotions in the past?
Old Sep 1, 2017, 1:13 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, National EE
Shame about the expiration of AsiaMiles. Makes me hesitate transferring without clear plans for every mile.
Old Sep 3, 2017, 9:36 pm

Programs: BART Platinum, AA Plat Pro
Originally Posted by ralphs
Shame about the expiration of AsiaMiles. Makes me hesitate transferring without clear plans for every mile.
Yeah I'm hesitant for the same reason.
Old Sep 5, 2017, 3:58 pm

I'm sooo confused. I read several websites mention being able to transfer citi thank you points to Asiamiles... okay, yesterday i log into thankyou.com and my only transfer partner is SEARS. I tried diff. browsers, mobile phone, diff pcs, and nothing. I called them up and they said their partners are emirates, jetblue, one or two more but never Cathay/asia miles. Huh?
Old Sep 5, 2017, 4:49 pm

Programs: BART Platinum, AA Plat Pro
Originally Posted by abc5
I'm sooo confused. I read several websites mention being able to transfer citi thank you points to Asiamiles... okay, yesterday i log into thankyou.com and my only transfer partner is SEARS. I tried diff. browsers, mobile phone, diff pcs, and nothing. I called them up and they said their partners are emirates, jetblue, one or two more but never Cathay/asia miles. Huh?
Do you have a Prestige or Premier card?
Old Sep 5, 2017, 7:09 pm

Originally Posted by milypan
Do you have a Prestige or Premier card?

oh is that what it is?

I had the:
Citi AT&T Access More card

( cardholders who spend $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of card membership can earn up to $650 in credit towards a new phone with AT&T. This is one of the highest valued credit card bonuses around, and can help pay for a new iPhone or Android).

Then I think when the annual fee kicked in I downgraded the card to a no fee access more card...
Old Sep 5, 2017, 7:34 pm
mia
Original Poster

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by abc5
oh is that what it is?
See the Wikipost at the top of this thread:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi-...-partners.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.