Can't find yearly fee on account?

Old Feb 23, 2017, 2:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage
Can't find yearly fee on account?

I have a Citi / AAdvantage Platinum Select card that I got about 4 years ago.

I got mail that said my card would be switching to a MasterCard, which lit a fire to explore other options. I had been eyeing the Chase Sapphire card (no longer at 100k, sadly ), and was considering downgrading my Platinum Select to a free card, just to have it and keep my miles fresh.

I couldn't remember when my last fee was charged, so I looked at my statement for 2016 and couldn't find the fee charged anywhere. Am I looking in the wrong place? Could someone tell me what the fee is listed as?

Note: I have never called them to request that it be waived.
Old Feb 24, 2017, 10:32 am
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
Citi always itemizes the annual fee, even if it's waived. I believe it's listed under something like membership fee, and usually appears on the statement that closes the month following your account anniversary date.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.