Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Citi | ThankYou Rewards
Reload this Page >

Targeted Q1 Citi Dividend 5% - Grocery/Gas/Drugstores?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2015, 8:38 pm
Original Poster

I swear about a month ago a got a letter from Citi that for Q1 I could get 5% cashback on my Dividend card at Grocery Stores, Gas stations, and Drugstores. However, I can't find the letter or any email confirmations that I signed up. Did I dream this or did any of you also get it?
Old Feb 27, 2015, 6:01 am

I got this as well about a month ago, but never saw any confirmation, or anyone mention it around here. It showed when I logged in, and I also got it in the mail. Don't worry, you're not crazy!
Old Feb 27, 2015, 12:23 pm

No, you aren't crazy. I even signed up for it, and they sent me another letter telling me to sign up for it last week. However, that's happened to me before with their targeted offers, so I'm not all that worried.
Old Feb 28, 2015, 7:24 am
Original Poster

Thanks - glad to hear it- i emailed citi three days ago but no response
Old Mar 3, 2015, 8:11 am
Original Poster

Citi finally responded, but the results were mixed - a $25 cap

"We show you are enrolled in a special offer that will receive an additional 4% cash back (with a maximum of 25 Dividend Dollars) on eligible purchases made at grocery stores, gas stations and drug stores (excluding Supercenters) from your enrollment date of 02/12/2015 to 03/31/2015."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.