Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Citi | ThankYou Rewards
Reload this Page >

Citi's mobile apps don't work for business card accounts?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2014, 5:26 pm
Suspended
Original Poster
Marriott 25+ BadgeAman Contributor Badge

Programs: Marriott Ambassador and LTT, UA Plat/LT Gold, AA Gold

I recently applied and was approved for the CitiBusiness AAdvantage Platinum card. On trying to add the mobile apps to my phone and iPad, I discovered that Citi Business cards are not covered/included in the apps! A call into Citi reveals that they MAY add the functionality sometime in later 2015. Really?

I've got business cards with Amex, Chase, Barclay, and BofA, and all of their mobile apps allow me to access my personal and business cards. How is this possible that Citi is so behind the times?

No wonder I'd not yet bothered with Citi, I guess. I'm not at all impressed thus far.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.