Search

Miles have not posted to AA

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7, 2015, 11:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT Gold
Miles have not posted to AA

AA Citi World Elite Platinum
New card and received first statement Dec. 17 which said accumulated 1561 purchase miles and 30,000 bonus miles. Also showed miles reported to AA as O on paper statement. Have called twice and the purchase miles still have not shown up and told bonus miles will show up in a billing cycle or two. Today's call the supervisor said would refer to marketing and should receive a mail response in 7 to 10 days. All very odd. Supervisor did not seem to have a clue why purchase miles not reported and said had not heard of such happening.
Any thoughts.
Old Jan 7, 2015, 11:40 am

Programs: Hyatt Glb, MR Plat
Originally Posted by rkh29
New card and received first statement Dec. 17 which said accumulated 1561 purchase miles and 30,000 bonus miles. Also showed miles reported to AA as O on paper statement. Have called twice and the purchase miles still have not shown up and told bonus miles will show up in a billing cycle or two. Today's call the supervisor said would refer to marketing and should receive a mail response in 7 to 10 days. All very odd. Supervisor did not seem to have a clue why purchase miles not reported and said had not heard of such happening.
Any thoughts.
Just wait until the next statement.
Old Jan 7, 2015, 12:32 pm

Programs: AA, TY, UR, UA, US, WN, MR, SPG
Any thoughts.
Purchase miles often show up before bonus miles do. I had a similar experience with my AA Exec card last year. Bonus miles posted a couple weeks after the purchase miles from the same statement. I wouldn't be concerned yet.
Old Jan 7, 2015, 1:14 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by roki
Purchase miles often show up before bonus miles do. I had a similar experience with my AA Exec card last year. Bonus miles posted a couple weeks after the purchase miles from the same statement. I wouldn't be concerned yet.
The oddity is that the purchase miles have not shown up with a Dec 17 statement date.
Old Jan 7, 2015, 1:18 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Have you verified that the credit card is linked to the correct AAdvantage account number?
Old Jan 7, 2015, 2:20 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mia
Have you verified that the credit card is linked to the correct AAdvantage account number?
Yes, correct on card, on statement, and call to citi
Old Jan 10, 2015, 2:05 pm

Programs: Hyatt Glb, MR Plat
I now have a situation where the bonus miles showed up and no purchase.. Both printed on the closing statement. Exec carD
Old Jan 10, 2015, 2:09 pm

New card and received first statement Dec. 17 which said accumulated 1561 purchase miles and 30,000 bonus miles. Also showed miles reported to AA as O on paper statement.
This happened to a lot of people a few months ago; the miles were usually reported the following cycle. It's a glitch. I am sorry to hear that it is happening again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.