Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Citi | ThankYou Rewards
Reload this Page >

Citi AA Mastercard Survey Paying $10 -- Check email!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2014, 2:50 pm
Original Poster

Just a heads up...I got an email from Citi today paying $10 to do an extensive survey that focusing on Citi's AA Mastercard products. The questions seemed to revolve around the Citi Executive World Elite card--whether I was aware of the card's benefits, how important they were to me, whether I liked the Citi card better than the AMEX Plat, whether I'd like to see new benefits/ways to use AAdvantage miles for things like Amazon.com purchases or food at the AC, etc...

The email is titled "We Want Your Feedback!":

We Want Your Feedback!

As a valued CitiŽ / AAdvantageŽ customer, Citibank, N.A., the issuer of your credit card, would like to invite you to participate in an online survey about your opinions and usage of your CitiŽ / AAdvantageŽ card. Citi has asked Convergys Analytics Solutions, an independent research company, to conduct this study on their behalf.

Your opinions are extremely important and will help us develop programs that are most relevant and meaningful to you. The study should take no more than 20 minutes of your time.

To express our appreciation for your time and input, we will send you a $10 check if you qualify and complete the survey.

All of your responses will remain confidential and will be used for research purposes only. Your responses will not be connected with your name or account.

To access the survey, simply click on the link below. If clicking on the link does not work, cut and paste the link into your browser. We would greatly appreciate your response before December 22nd.

Thank you in advance for your participation.
Old Dec 19, 2014, 3:49 pm

Programs: AA HH Gold SPG Gold BA
thanks for heads up

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.