Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Citi rewardless card is more like it

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16, 2014, 10:42 am
Original Poster

Citi rewardless card is more like it

I had two Citi rewards cards, one business. with a misspelled business name (Hare instead of Hair) and one personal card. Thus, I did not use them. So after a year I dropped them. A few months later they started sending me offers every week. When US Airways switched to One World I took them up on their offer. Citi Bank then said "NO" to the offer, you had a card before. I told them to stop sending me the offers if they were not going to honor them. They stopped. It is like the companies that mail you notices and ads three times a week asking you to go paperless and save the trees. Now, Barclay Master Card has One World Miles. I am still looking for a good Visa Card, because some places do not take Master Card. Any ideas!

Last edited by ricker6410; Sep 18, 2014 at 8:19 am Reason: Mixed up card names
Old Sep 16, 2014, 11:20 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by ricker6410
...Now, Barclay Visa has One World Miles. I am still looking for a good Master Card,
The US Airways card issued by Barclays is a MasterCard, not a VISA:

http://www.worldgotbigger.com/us-air...&cellNumber=22
Old Sep 18, 2014, 8:14 am
Original Poster

Sorry

Sorry, You are right, I messed that up. I am looking for a good Visa rewards card.
Old Sep 18, 2014, 8:53 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
What type of rewards: airline, hotel, proprietary travel points, cash?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.