Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Choice | Choice Privileges
Reload this Page >

Choice Hotels Special Organization Rate?

Old Mar 21, 2007, 5:37 pm
Original Poster

I booked at Comfort Suites in Duluth, MN (Choice Hotels) via a link on rentalcodes.com It got me an extra 10% discount off of the Internet Users Rate. The rate category is listed as:

Rate Program: Significant Organization Savings Rate (An eligible party must occupy the room to qualify for the Significant Organization Savings Rate.)

Rentalcodes.com says anyone can use it. Am I going to be hassled when I check in or will I be ok?

Thanks.

duds
Old Mar 22, 2007, 6:17 am

You'll probably be ok. I use Choice Hotels quite often and have never been asked for any proof or ID regarding the rate I booked. If you're a Choice Privileges member, things should be really smooth because they usually have all the paperwork ready for you when you check in.
Old Mar 22, 2007, 1:47 pm

Smartertravel is one place that gives you the code for the Significant Organization Savings Rate. I think by going through them they are the organization. I've used the code many times and never had a problem. I know other poeple that use it also.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.