Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Can't see my booking in my account

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27, 2017, 12:43 pm
Original Poster

Smile Can't see my booking in my account

I booked a hotel last night, I received confirmation email right away after booking. However, I just looked my account and I don't see it there. Does it take so long to show up in my account? If the booking was not done with my account, could you help me add it to my account? Thank you.
Old Apr 27, 2017, 12:55 pm

I have the same problem. I reported it over a month ago and have been waiting to be contacted by tech support to fix it. Since the reservation does not appear on the website, it is necessary to call the hotel to make any cancellation or revision. If you call Customer Support, they will manually add it but this is an issue that needs to be fixed. I thought that I was the only one with this problem and am sorry to hear that others are now affected.
Old Apr 28, 2017, 9:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Be aware that after you go to My Activity, the page first draws with several sections but at the point it claim you have no reservations. It can a good chunk of a minute sometimes before it redraws actually showing your past activity and your reservations. So make sure you are waiting long enough for it to draw that before assuming that a reservation isn't showing. (By the time it shows your past activity, it should definitely show your reservations. But if it doesn't show your past activity yet, it hasn't finished redrawing yet.)
Old Apr 28, 2017, 6:32 pm

Thank you for the suggestion but that isn't the problem. I have three upcoming reservations. The first two only showed up on the website after I called and Customer Support manually added them. As far as the third one, I have not called and it does not appear. Choice asked me to provide a screenshot of my upcoming stays (only two of which display) and is investigating or at least they say they are. They promised to get back to me by last week but haven't done so. I'm using TripIt to track my trips.
Old Apr 30, 2017, 12:28 pm
Original Poster

Thanks. I just called customer service. They told me they found the reservation, but they can't add it to my account until 72 hours after the stay. He said he can't make changes on the reservation. Yes, I booked the reservation can't be cancel or change, but I can't believe it also prohibits them from adding the reservation to my account.
Old Apr 30, 2017, 4:46 pm

Originally Posted by Java Titan
Thanks. I just called customer service. They told me they found the reservation, but they can't add it to my account until 72 hours after the stay. He said he can't make changes on the reservation. Yes, I booked the reservation can't be cancel or change, but I can't believe it also prohibits them from adding the reservation to my account.
He gave you incorrect information. I would call back, tell them the webpage is broken and request the reservation be added. If you get the same answer, ask for a supervisor. Sometimes, you will be placed on hold but it will eventually be done. Be sure to ask for Choice Privileges Service Center (888-770-6800) rather than just the Reservations number.

Last edited by carraher; Apr 30, 2017 at 4:56 pm
Old May 3, 2017, 11:18 am
Company Representative, Choice Hotels

After talking to our Operations and Website teams they have found that if your earning preferences are set to airline miles instead of Choice Privileges points your reservations will not show up on you account when you log in on ChoiceHotels.com. We apologize for any inconvenience and/or confusion this has caused.

Please not this does not include Your Extras, this is only referring to your point earning preferences on hotel stays.
Old May 3, 2017, 3:14 pm

Originally Posted by ChoiceHotels
After talking to our Operations and Website teams they have found that if your earning preferences are set to airline miles instead of Choice Privileges points your reservations will not show up on you account when you log in on ChoiceHotels.com. We apologize for any inconvenience and/or confusion this has caused.

Please not this does not include Your Extras, this is only referring to your point earning preferences on hotel stays.
Thank you. I just received an email confirming that circumstance. It also indicates that it is a glitch which hopefully will be rectified so that folks can exercise the various earning preferences and also see the status of upcoming reservations.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.