Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Choice | Choice Privileges
Reload this Page >

Dont Forget to Cast Your Vote in this Year's Freddie Awards!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2017, 1:49 pm
Company Representative, Choice Hotels
Original Poster

2016 was a big year for the Choice Privileges program! We listened to what our members had to say and introduced a lot of new features as a result including: Your Extras, FlexRewards, Digital Gift Cards, earning 10 points per dollar at all of our hotels, and no more point expiration.

Thank you for your continued feedback to help us constantly improve!

That being said, don't forget to cast your vote in this year's Freddie Awards - the highest honor for travel loyalty programs! The link to vote is below for your convenience:

http://vote.freddieawards.com/vote/2017/en

We hope you value the Choice Privileges rewards program as much as we value you!
Old Feb 21, 2017, 3:38 pm

Poor availability for hotels in some markets! And buggy online booking!
Old Feb 22, 2017, 9:50 pm

Programs: DL DM, F9 100k, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat
Lackluster status recognition, virtually non-existent upgrades, and inconsistent properties. The only vote Choice would get from me is for promotions..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.