Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Choice Redemption in Tokyo

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2015, 11:42 pm
Original Poster

Choice Redemption in Tokyo

Choice has 3 properties in TOkyo and not too sure which one to go for, any comments or experience to share?
Old May 23, 2015, 9:41 am

Programs: Amex Plat, AA, BA Silver, Marriott Plat, Choice Gold, HHonors Gold, IHG Diamond
I have no personal experience with Tokyo properties but found this thread that might get you started: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/choic...shirakawa.html.
Old May 23, 2015, 5:44 pm

Programs: AA ex-EXP (buh-bye!), HH Gold, SPG Gold, UM Go Blue
These are a great deal, and extremely consistent throughout Japan. I was just at Kiyosumi Shirakawa last weekend. I stayed at Higashi Nihombashi a couple of years ago.

I liked Kiyosumi Shirakawa better, in part because it is literally on top of the Kiyosumishirakawa subway stop (both subways Toei Oedo line and Hanzomon line stop here.) There are signs for the hotel in the subway platform, you literally cannot miss it, and the entrance is right outside the door of the subway. Higashi Nihombashi you had to walk a bit, possibly confusing if it is your first time in Tokyo.

The neighborhood is fine, quiet, sleepy. The Toei Oedo line goes directly to the Tsukiji fish market (Tsukijishijo stop) which is also convenient. Otherwise, it depends on where you want to go. It is easy from either to get to the Yamanote (circle) line, as well as the Chuo line that cuts through the circle line.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.