Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Choice | Choice Privileges
Reload this Page >

How Long for Choice Points to Post After Purchase?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2015, 5:04 pm
Original Poster

I purchased points yesterday morning for an award redemption but while they've hit my credit card statement, they still haven't shown up in my account. Does anyone have any data points on long its taken for their points to post?
Old Mar 2, 2015, 2:53 pm
Original Poster

Just as an update I received an email three days after purchasing the points online noting that my transactions was canceled because they couldn't verify my credit card information even though it showed as pending on my online CC statement. I went ahead and tried again with two different cards and each time I received an email 2-3 days following saying my transaction was canceled. I wish there was a number connected so I could call I find out what's going on. Hopefully this will help someone else who is considering purchasing Choice points.
Old Mar 3, 2015, 9:54 am

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold
This strikes as somewhat bizarre. Normally I'd think they'd be more than happy to sell you points. I'm curious if there's more to this story. Have you tried any of the phone #'s from their "contact us" page (link below)? tls

http://www.choicehotels.com/en/contacts
Old Mar 4, 2015, 12:30 pm
Original Poster

It strikes me as rather bizarre as well. I just got off the phone with Choice Privileges support who said that they don't see anything wrong with my account but that they are unable to do the transaction over the phone because they sell points through points.com. The strange thing is that I used 4 different cards, cards that I use regularly and have used without issue since then. Maybe I'll try to call points.com, but at this point I don't know if its worth the hassle.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.