Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Choice | Choice Privileges
Reload this Page >

Black Friday Sale on some Canuck Choice Hotels 25-50%off

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2014, 5:33 pm
Original Poster

InnVest REIT owns dozens of Choice prooerties in Canada and they are holding a "Black Friday" sale at many of their properties nationwide offering 25% to 50% discounts for stays booked between Dec. 15 and Feb. 28, 2015.The rates are non-cancelable and non-changeable and are paid in advance (be sure to read the fine print). I checked out a few and they are lower than the Paid In Advance rate and any of the others such as Significant Organization, AAA etc.
Most of the properties offered are Comfort Inns.
An example - Kingston, Ontario - King room on Sat. Feb. 14 (Valentine's Day - perfect evening for a romantic dinner at Chez Piggy in downtown Kingston) is $124.99 at the Best Available Rate. $112.49 at the AAA rate and $106.99 at the members Advance Purchase price. The Black Friday Special rate is $62.49. That's a good deal on a clean and relatively recently renovated property in a university town- but remember, it is is the middle of the Canadian winter and snow storms can cancel even the most carefully honed travel plans, leaving you minus the advanced payment.

Bookings must be completed between Nov. 27 and Nov. 30. Promo Code is LBLACK. Check out the list of available properties at:
http://bit.ly/1rluDkq
or go to www.investreit.com and click on Specials & Packages. You may have to connect directly through the InnVest website links. I received the notice because I subscribed to their newsletter, since I am concerned about some of their policies toward the disabled and like to keep an eye on changes, corporate announcements etc.

And, "no", I don't work for them or any hospitality group, but a good deal is a good deal and this looked good.
Happy Thanksgiving, America!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.