Can't buy points!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2013, 3:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: MR Ag, LH FTL
Can't buy points!

Tried to buy some points and am getting an error all the time:

"Please correct following errors:
The Choice Privileges number you entered is invalid. Please enter a proper account number."

The number seems to be correct and it isn't even editable.

Is it just me?...
Old Mar 9, 2013, 7:54 am

Programs: Delta and NW
I was able to get points with bonus last night. I finally got my account straight because I used to have two different numbers. I had to call a rep to get this straightened out.
Old Mar 9, 2013, 9:33 am
Suspended

Programs: ゴールデングローブ
Originally Posted by slowly
Tried to buy some points and am getting an error all the time:

"Please correct following errors:
The Choice Privileges number you entered is invalid. Please enter a proper account number."

The number seems to be correct and it isn't even editable.

Is it just me?...

Only the man from the North American residence can buy the points! The other man cannot!

If you want relatively cheap points, go and book two nights in a crap hotel in Frankfurt near the train station. One night costs 40 EUR! Gives the total of 8000 points!
Old Mar 9, 2013, 2:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

There's another thread here somewhere which addresses a similar problem.

It seems the CP account numbers have leading zeros and/or a couple of alpha characters. You'll have to try it with all different possibilities until you get the combination that works.

Not very professional, I know, but what can you do?
Old Mar 10, 2013, 3:10 pm

Originally Posted by TallestHotelInJapan
If you want relatively cheap points, go and book two nights in a crap hotel in Frankfurt near the train station. One night costs 40 EUR! Gives the total of 8000 points!
Is that the Hotel you are talking about? -> Clarion Collection Hotel Frankfurt City

Do I have to be present in person? Or just book a night or two and get the Points?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.