FlyerTalk Awards: Choice Privileges (Europe/Africa) benefits nominations

Subscribe
View Poll Results: What is the best benefit of Choice Privileges? READ BELOW BEFORE VOTING
Bonus Points
0%
Room Upgrades
0%
Late Check-Out
0%
Complimentary Internet
0%
I nominate a different benefit – see my post below (POST YOUR SUGGESTION BELOW)
100.00%
8,000 or 16,000 point promotions
0%
Award stays count toward status
0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
This poll will determine which benefit for this rewards program will appear on the January ballot for the FlyerTalk Awards.

Please note that once you have cast a poll vote, it cannot be changed.

If you have a suggestion for a name change for one of the benefits listed, according to your specific knowledge of the program, post it below; for instance, if this program’s “Bonus Points” benefit has a specific name, that specificity will help voters when ballots come out in January.

You may vote in any or all of the nominations polls across FlyerTalk. Simply navigate to your favorite program’s forum and cast your vote!

Polls open Monday November 28, 2011
Polls close Friday December 9, 2011

Happy nominating!

For more information about the 2012 FlyerTalk Awards:
www.flyertalk.com/awards
#1: Discounted awards. The episodic deeply discounted 8,000 point/night redemptions in Europe.

#2: The 8,000 or 16,000 point promotions.

#3: "Free" (points) stays count toward elite status.

I nominate "Discounted awards" as a choice.
IBLib, in your OP, you say the poll ends 12/9, and in the frame above the poll, it says 12/10. If you are working off boilerplate for your OP, and you want to address this, you might also let IBObi and whoever else at IB is putting these up, know.
Quote: IBLib, in your OP, you say the poll ends 12/9, and in the frame above the poll, it says 12/11. If you are working off boilerplate in your post, and you wand to address this, you might also let IBObi and whoever else at IB is putting thes up, too.
Hello Firewind. No need to worry - the polls/voting will be closed on the 9th (we'll only count for those votes up until 11:59:59 PM on 12/9).