Wiki Posts
Search

Visa-exempt Passport Holder Stamp

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2017, 9:07 pm
Original Poster

Visa-exempt Passport Holder Stamp

Hi guys,

Very few countries' citizens holding ordinary passports can enter China visa free, but recently Serbia is one of them. A few friends of mine and possibly me in the future are holders or eligible to hold ordinary Serbian passports. Bilateral visa free entry 30 days stay for business or tourism purposes..

I'm curious about what a visa-exempt stamp looks like in a passport. I thought I could find some for 15 day stay online since Singapore and Japan citizens have had this for a long time, but googling I can only find visa-exempt transit stamps.

Does anyone holding a Serbian, Japanese, Singaporean or other China visa-free entry passport have a stamp from entering China visa-free that they could upload? I really want to know what they look like.
Old Feb 13, 2017, 8:48 am
formerly known as Tad's Broiled Steaks
Shangri-La Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Kernel
Hi guys,

I'm curious about what a visa-exempt stamp looks like in a passport. I thought I could find some for 15 day stay online since Singapore and Japan citizens have had this for a long time, but googling I can only find visa-exempt transit stamps.

Does anyone holding a Serbian, Japanese, Singaporean or other China visa-free entry passport have a stamp from entering China visa-free that they could upload? I really want to know what they look like.
The stamp is no different (I've seen a number of Japanese passports before).

Pretty sure San Marino and the Bahamas also get visa-free access.
Old Feb 15, 2017, 3:58 am
Original Poster

So the stamp is the same stamp they use for TWOV, simply with a longer duration endorsed?

Originally Posted by BuildingMyBento
Pretty sure San Marino and the Bahamas also get visa-free access.
Yes, that's true. San Marino gets a whopping 90 days but that is a very exclusive passport.
Old Feb 17, 2017, 11:16 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

I'd be willing to bet that you will get a normal entry stamp.
Old Feb 20, 2017, 1:43 pm
formerly known as Tad's Broiled Steaks
Shangri-La Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Kernel
So the stamp is the same stamp they use for TWOV, simply with a longer duration endorsed?
TWOV is a different stamp (IIRC, that entry stamp was a hexagon, and the "valid 'til" date was handwritten).
Old Feb 20, 2017, 8:48 pm

Programs: UA GS, SQ PPS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Accor Gold
At least for Japanese passports, it's just the regular oval entry stamp / rectangular exit stamp—nothing special/unique about it, other than that there's no corresponding visa sticker/TWOV stamp.

Same as how there's no special "visa-free" Schengen stamp.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.