Wiki Posts
Search

Is 2h 55m enough to connect from CA(CMB-CTU) to NH(CTU-NRT) at CTU

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2017, 1:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Premier Platinum
Is 2h 55m enough to connect from CA(CMB-CTU) to NH(CTU-NRT) at CTU

I am looking to book an awards ticket in J from CMB to SJC with a 2h 55m layover in CTU and a 2h 10m layover in NRT.

It is CA from CMB to CTU and NH from CTU to NRT. Is 2h 55m enough of a layover in CTU?

I have done CMB to BKK to NRT to SJC many times, but this is the first time I am trying CMB to CTU to NRT to SJC.

Thanks!
Old Feb 4, 2017, 12:46 pm

Programs: SQ, QF, UA, CO, DL
Originally Posted by sooge_sj
I am looking to book an awards ticket in J from CMB to SJC with a 2h 55m layover in CTU and a 2h 10m layover in NRT.

It is CA from CMB to CTU and NH from CTU to NRT. Is 2h 55m enough of a layover in CTU?

I have done CMB to BKK to NRT to SJC many times, but this is the first time I am trying CMB to CTU to NRT to SJC.

Thanks!
Yes, it should be. Even if CA does not check your bags through which is a real possibility the international terminal is not gigantic and there are not a ton of flights. Plenty of time but you may need to clear Immigration with TWOV.

You may want to check your alternatives if you are late and miss the connection. I don't know if this flight is usually on time or not.
Old Feb 6, 2017, 4:52 pm

Programs: http://www.chengdutravelagency.com
CTU airport There are two terminals,T1 is International Terminal and Sichuan Airline,T2 is China's domestic terminal.The distance between them is 400 metres away.
Old Feb 11, 2017, 10:26 am

Programs: SQ, QF, UA, CO, DL
Originally Posted by sichuanguide
CTU airport There are two terminals,T1 is International Terminal and Sichuan Airline,T2 is China's domestic terminal.The distance between them is 400 metres away.
Yes there are two terminals, but the OP is flying international connecting to international. No need to go to the domestic terminal.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.