Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > China
Reload this Page >

PEK T3 Departures Process

Old Jul 17, 2016, 11:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS, KE MM, OZ DP, SQ PPS, Ritz Carlton Gold, IHG Aspire

For any frequent PEK travelers who travel on business class etc., have people noticed in T3 that the priority security line no longer accepts business class or first class passengers?

There was a separate secondary security line (after passport control) for the X-ray machines, etc., on the far left of the T3 departure which had a shorter queue. There were two lines for a while, one for business and first class passengers and the other one for families with children, etc.

Does anyone know the reason? Just curious, as I do this run about 1x a month.
Old Jul 17, 2016, 11:16 am

Programs: DL DM+5MM, AAGold MM, UA 1K+2MM, BA GGL,LH Senator, SPG Plat, HH Diamond, HY Plat
The special lanes to the left are now only for Diplomats and APEC Travel card holders. Security occasionally has separate lines for First and Business after the passport control.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.