Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > China
Reload this Page >

Midrange, less expensive hotels near Park Hyatt Beijing?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2015, 10:54 am
Original Poster

Hi I have a conference at Park Hyatt hotel and was looking for a mid-range cheaper hotel to stay at for 8 hours that was close by (within walking distance). can someone give a recommendation?

Also how easy is it to walk to the Fairmont Hotel from the Park Hyatt - I have a meeting there too. Thanks
Old Jul 20, 2015, 7:05 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by bluesman78
Hi I have a conference at Park Hyatt hotel and was looking for a mid-range cheaper hotel to stay at for 8 hours that was close by (within walking distance). can someone give a recommendation?

Also how easy is it to walk to the Fairmont Hotel from the Park Hyatt - I have a meeting there too. Thanks
The trader's (which was recently rebranded) and the jianguo come to mind off hand but I suggest doing a map based search on ctrip (filter using the price sliders).

The Fairmont is walkable when the weather is okay.

Last edited by moondog; Jul 26, 2015 at 12:10 pm
Old Jul 20, 2015, 7:09 pm

Programs: various
Park Hyatt to Fairmont is only a 5-ish minute walk. As for more midrange hotel rec, have you looked at the Jianguo Hotel? (not the "Jianguo Garden") That's walking distance though you'll have to use the pedestrian tunnels under the boulevard to get across to the Hyatt side.
Old Jul 22, 2015, 4:45 pm
Original Poster

Thanks everyone, will try the Jianguo Hotel!
Old Jul 23, 2015, 10:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Cheng fu gong is a better choice than Jianguo
Old Jul 23, 2015, 3:49 pm

Programs: various
Originally Posted by travelinmanS
Cheng fu gong is a better choice than Jianguo
Otani Changfugong is a good 20-minute walk to Park Hyatt, IMO getting a little too far away to comfortably do it in business attire and if it's in warm weather season. Taxis/traffic patterns are wicked around it and tough to get, and public transport like subway or bus are crammed on that route.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.