Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Newly Released Travel Guide App for China

Search this Thread

Old Nov 17, 2014, 9:29 pm
Original Poster

Post Newly Released Travel Guide App for China

Hey everyone, this is my first time posting here but it looks like a great resource for information about China. Thanks to everyone who has submitted so far!

I'm making a post today to tell travelers in China and travelers coming to China that we've recently just developed and released a all English, free travel guide app for China. We have over 100 articles and itineraries and tours available for booking. We are adding new content every day.

We just released the Android version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....sxhz.myplanit

We are always looking for people interested in working with us, contributing quality content or have ideas / feedback on the app. We are just trying to provide quality English resources for people in and traveling to China in hopes to make their travels a little easier.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.