Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Midwest
Reload this Page >

Former Mayor Daley’s son profited after airport Wi-Fi deal

Old Jun 6, 2011, 7:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA "Lifetime" Gold, AS MVPG100K, OW Emerald, HH Lifetime Diamond, IC Plat, Marriott Gold, Hertz Gold

Is this an example of Chicago-style politics? Is it an example of an individual providing a service that others desire and profiting?

Maybe it's great that the younger Daley reaped a windfall of $708,999 out of a deal in which he supposedly wasn't involved:

http://www.suntimes.com/5754016-417/...i-fi-deal.html
Old Jun 6, 2011, 8:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by Fredd
Is this an example of Chicago-style politics? Is it an example of an individual providing a service that others desire and profiting?

Maybe it's great that the younger Daley reaped a windfall of $708,999 out of a deal in which he supposedly wasn't involved:

http://www.suntimes.com/5754016-417/...i-fi-deal.html
Just another day in Chicago. Nothing to see here, please move along now ... yawn.
Old Jun 9, 2011, 8:49 am

Originally Posted by Fredd
Is this an example of Chicago-style politics?
On a scale of 1 to 10 it's about a 2˝. To be any higher it needs to involve an election, pension fund, road construction project and/or mistress.
Old Jun 15, 2011, 2:10 pm

Programs: UA 1P, AA, Hilton Honors
Change the name, date or $ amount and it is like you read the same story dozens of times.
Old Jun 23, 2011, 12:59 pm

Originally Posted by Frequent Freak
On a scale of 1 to 10 it's about a 2˝. To be any higher it needs to involve an election, pension fund, road construction project and/or mistress.
exactly, nothing new here.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.