Wiki Posts
Search

Propaganda Village Comes Home

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2017, 5:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Propaganda Village Comes Home

***The TSA Blog will be migrating from Blogger to TSA.gov over the next two weeks. From now until the time it has migrated, comments will be disabled and no posts will be published. It's expected to take two weeks. We’ll let you know when it’s ready and we can’t wait to see you over at the new blog!***
This is a good thing because they can no longer use a commercial vendor to track cookies to the extent that the private sector does routinely.
Old May 25, 2017, 6:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Should also make the TSA Blog an official government record.
Old May 25, 2017, 6:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Boggie Dog
Good point...
Old May 30, 2017, 10:52 am

Originally Posted by Boggie Dog
Don't worry, they'll just delete the posts they find troublesome... or maybe they're looking for a private server to host it on.
Old May 30, 2017, 12:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by KRSW
Don't worry, they'll just delete the posts they find troublesome... or maybe they're looking for a private server to host it on.
If comments are deleted before being posted would there even be an audit trail of what was received?

My guess is that the TSA Blog will end commenting completely in the near future.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.