Wiki Posts
Search

Winning an Oscar During Groping

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2017, 7:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Winning an Oscar During Groping

I really can't remember the time I took a hit resulting in a debilitating but temporary groin injury. So, I resorted to YouTube. From what I can determine, some guys immediately flop while others just kind of double over, stagger away and then flop. So, I encourage all of us guys to practice the flop in order to win an Academy Award if we get groped.
Old Mar 20, 2017, 4:02 pm

Programs: Delta, United
I have decided to just give them fair warning. When the TSO says they are going to move their hand up the inside of my pants until they feel resistant I am going to let them know that if my Johnson feels anything there will be more than resistance.
Old Mar 21, 2017, 2:53 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA (Life Plat), Marriott (Life Titanium) and every other US program
Originally Posted by FlyingUnderTheRadar
I have decided to just give them fair warning. When the TSO says they are going to move their hand up the inside of my pants until they feel resistant I am going to let them know that if my Johnson feels anything there will be more than resistance.
I assume that the result will be (in most cases) that you will be asked to leave the area (by the direction of the parking garage, not the aircraft). How does that benefit you?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.