Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Checkpoints and Borders Policy Debate
Reload this Page >

DEN TSA rigs WBI in order to grope male genitals

Old Apr 14, 2015, 6:28 am
Original Poster

Rigged gropes

A CBS4 investigation has learned that two Transportation Security Administration screeners at Denver International Airport have been fired after they were discovered manipulating passenger screening systems to allow a male TSA employee to fondle the genital areas of attractive male passengers.
So, eyecue, what's the scoop on this report?

At how many other airports is this happening? I'd wager DEN is not alone.
Old Apr 14, 2015, 7:38 am

Programs: HHonors Gold, National Emerald Club, no airline affinity status
I, too, would be interested in Eyecue's thoughts.

I will tell you my thoughts: categorically disgusting. I fly out on Thurs and now just thinking about going through the checkpoint is giving me the willies.
Old Apr 14, 2015, 8:15 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA,RR,NW,Delta ,UA,CO
Originally Posted by HawaiiTrvlr
I, too, would be interested in Eyecue's thoughts.

I will tell you my thoughts: categorically disgusting. I fly out on Thurs and now just thinking about going through the checkpoint is giving me the willies.
Willies? Sounds like you're going to make someone's day.
Old Apr 14, 2015, 8:46 am
KDS

Programs: Delta Diamond Medallion 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, National Car Executive Elite
A clear example of government-enabled s*x*ual abuse of travelers. I can't believe it's an isolated, "one-of-a-kind" case.
Old Apr 14, 2015, 8:59 am

I wonder how many other airports this occurs at. The majority of people have been conditioned to accept this as normal or are afraid to speak up. I always opt out of the scanner. Can you see which gender the screener selects while in the scanner?

This seems like a good way to smuggle things through the body scanner. A female passenger could place something down the front of her pants and the screener, who is in on the plan, hits the male gender button. Since the scanner is expecting something in that area, there is no alarm. They could probably do the same thing with a male passenger as long as they didn't put too much down the pants.
Old Apr 14, 2015, 9:05 am

No one believes it should be 'normal' except TSA.

It's the price we pay if we want to fly.

There's further disincentive for Pre folks to complain, because if a Pre pax complains, s/he likely almost certainly lose Pre privileges for a time.
Old Apr 14, 2015, 10:43 am

Originally Posted by petaluma1
Rigged gropes

So, eyecue, what's the scoop on this report?

At how many other airports is this happening? I'd wager DEN is not alone.
Say it ain't so Joe???? This comes as a surprise to NO ONE except maybe those with sub-80 IQs. Which would include most members of the DHS, congress, and the Kettles that blindly support them. I hope that the Denver DA that refused to press charges in these other cases now gets burned at the stake for this.
Old Apr 14, 2015, 10:45 am

No prosecution.

Surely TSA can identify the victim who was observed by the TSA supervisor!

Last edited by Schmurrr; Apr 14, 2015 at 11:03 am
Old Apr 14, 2015, 11:03 am

More importantly, it exposes one more gaping hole in security.

Fortunately, these pax were only carrying what mother nature gave them and the TSOs were only interested in sexual assault.

Two complicit screeners could just as easily have been working together to allow pax endowed with more than their natural 'package' to pass unchallenged.

Makes you wonder just what all the STSOs and LTSOs and suits wandering around are doing besides checking their cellphones, ogling hot pax and jacking their jaws.

Open-handed crotch and buttock gropes and not a single STSO or LTSO ever witnessed anything? Not once?

TSA has no record of complaints? Really? Do we have independent verification of that story? Another woman in the story mentioned complaining previously about aggressive, sexually offensive groping and nothing was done. We have no idea how many complaints, including verbal complaints at the checkpoint, may have been made while TSA chose to do nothing.

This appears to have gotten attention ONLY because an insider complained, and even then, TSA apparently chose not to act for nearly three months.

Last edited by chollie; Apr 14, 2015 at 11:14 am
Old Apr 14, 2015, 11:10 am

Please...everyone...pass this around to anyone who will listen... this is disgusting. and intentional... and it's not just some random passenger complaining. Ideally, I'd love to see this in one of the larger newspapers / national news for a few nights.
Old Apr 14, 2015, 11:45 am

Originally Posted by KRSW
Please...everyone...pass this around to anyone who will listen... this is disgusting. and intentional... and it's not just some random passenger complaining. Ideally, I'd love to see this in one of the larger newspapers / national news for a few nights.
Unfortunately this will not even get a mention on any of the major networks tonight, or anytime in the future. The mainstream media is complicit in betrayal of the American people. My guess is they will lead off the news with the latest Justin Bieber incident or whatever fluff piece they call news.
Old Apr 14, 2015, 12:16 pm

VelvetJones: I completely agree with you...sadly. I'm still doing what I can -- I printed a copy of it out and put it up on the office bulletin board. I've heard a few people talking about it, so at least there's a few more people aware of it.
Old Apr 14, 2015, 12:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

TSA has never complied with the Administrative Procedures Act before forcing the Whole Body Imagers on the traveling public.

And why is the Denver DA involved? Aren't TSA screeners "Federal Officers"?

These people should be brought up on federal charges and tried in a federal court.
Old Apr 14, 2015, 12:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Finally back in Boston after escaping from New York
There was a time at the checkpoint when I almost felt bad for the TSO, figuring that they didn't like touching my resistance any more than I did. Now, I'm not so sure.

"I'm going to run my hand up the inside of your leg until I hit an anomaly. Then, I'm going to cup."

Mike
Old Apr 14, 2015, 1:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EXP, AA-0.41MM, UA-Gold, Ex UA-1K (2006 thru 2015), PMUA-0.95MM, COUA-1.5MM-lite, AF-Silver
DEN TSOs manipulated secondary inspections to enable sexual assaults of male pax

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2015/04/1...mens-genitals/
A CBS4 investigation has learned that two Transportation Security Administration screeners at Denver International Airport have been fired after they were discovered manipulating passenger screening systems to allow a male TSA employee to fondle the genital areas of attractive male passengers.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.