Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Checkpoints and Borders Policy Debate
Reload this Page >

My collection of TSA docs - lawsuits, internal & external including leaked docs, etc

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

My collection of TSA docs - lawsuits, internal & external including leaked docs, etc

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2015, 3:12 am
Original Poster

Post My collection of TSA docs - lawsuits, internal & external including leaked docs, etc

The Armato lawsuit came up in another thread, so I figured I'd share my archive.

Here's my collection of TSA documents — including lawsuits (other than mine, which I have filed differently), internal documents, audits, leaked documents, etc.

It includes a bunch of the documents from the Armato case. (I had to pay for them on PACER, so not everything.)

If you have anything I don't, email it to me and I'll add it. (I prefer versions w/ PACER headers if possible, so I can tag it accurately.)

Enjoy!
Old Mar 30, 2015, 9:13 pm

If you are not familiar with it, the RECAP extension for Chrome and Firefox browsers is trying to assemble a free, parallel version of the PACER database. If you have that extension installed and you go to retrieve a document from PACER, the extension will tell you that there's a free copy available (if there is); otherwise, when you download a copy of the document, the extension automatically adds that document to the RECAP database for the benefit of future RECAP users.

https://www.recapthelaw.org/
Old Mar 30, 2015, 9:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Epod
If you are not familiar with it, the RECAP extension for Chrome and Firefox browsers is trying to assemble a free, parallel version of the PACER database. If you have that extension installed and you go to retrieve a document from PACER, the extension will tell you that there's a free copy available (if there is); otherwise, when you download a copy of the document, the extension automatically adds that document to the RECAP database for the benefit of future RECAP users.

https://www.recapthelaw.org/
Sounds like a good thing, installed. I doubt it will do much for me, though--I've used PACER (so little that I've never come close to the free limits) a few times over the years and a search that comes back with no hits isn't of much use to their database.
Old Mar 31, 2015, 4:45 am
Original Poster

I use & love RECAP. Much of the docs I have are from it; some aren't. It doesn't work for appeals courts, though, and a lot of stuff isn't in it.
Old Mar 31, 2015, 2:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Did Anyone Else Notice...

... That some of the documents contain some interesting and unredacted email addresses and phone numbers.
Old Mar 31, 2015, 2:38 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by FliesWay2Much
... That some of the documents contain some interesting and unredacted email addresses and phone numbers.
eg?
Old Apr 8, 2015, 4:38 am
Original Poster

Updated w/ intercept's 2nd SPOT document & Mocek argument audio.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.