Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Carl Johnson, nice.

Originally Posted by bocastephen
Whistling???

I mean seriously...whistling???

Are these people demented?
These are the same characters who have come up with and still support the PreCheck nonsense that is nothing but an example of "all animals are equal but some animals are more equal than other animals".

The TSA SPOT checklist actually provides some insight into how being selected for TSA PreCheck LLL screening is directed.
Old Mar 29, 2015, 7:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

And these same people want guns!
Old Mar 29, 2015, 7:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by petaluma1
I was finally able to print the list in order to read it. Oh, could one ever have fun with this at the airport. Buy a fully refundable ticket though, 'cause you're probably going to miss your flight.
Can you share how? I printed one and it was very fuzzy and not legible.
Old Mar 29, 2015, 9:12 am

Originally Posted by Boggie Dog
Can you share how? I printed one and it was very fuzzy and not legible.
I had my best luck printing it from here:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.document...ral-report.pdf

Then I used a magnifying glass to read it. Will print it on 11x17 paper from work later in the week.
Old Mar 29, 2015, 10:54 am

What about humming?

The TSA has recklessly omitted humming from its checklist! They might catch whistlers, while a terrorist could just hum his or her way through the checkpoint!

Also, there is no "comment" section for what tune the terrorist was whistling. Can you get a point deducted if you hum something patriotic?
Old Mar 29, 2015, 11:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Mats
What about humming?

The TSA has recklessly omitted humming from its checklist! They might catch whistlers, while a terrorist could just hum his or her way through the checkpoint!

Also, there is no "comment" section for what tune the terrorist was whistling. Can you get a point deducted if you hum something patriotic?
Mawtini for 3.
Old Mar 29, 2015, 1:45 pm

Woah ! Guess i most be bad. Me looking gets really like a "stare". At least that what my mom told me as a child. I was brought up to look down a lot so people would not "freak" out.
Fidgy ? Yes cause I hate to stand still with my low bloodpressure.
So I am always moving around dont stand still at all.
What planet are this wise guys from? No wonder I hate to fly.
Also I do hum to make it esier to throug this "weird" things
Old Mar 29, 2015, 2:13 pm

Programs: A3*G, UA Gold EY Silver
*yawn*
Old Mar 29, 2015, 3:52 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, AAdvantage
Exaggerated yawning, Appears confused or disoriented, Does not respond to authoritative commands, strong body odor, -- yes, I am just off a transoceanic flight, so I am stinky like a skunk, I am falling asleep on my feet, English is not my first language, what do you want? Is this such an unusual scenario? Give me a break!

Excessive fidgeting, clock watching -- damn this long queue, I need to catch my flight!

Avoiding eye contact -- even a very mild case of ASD will have that.

Last edited by chx1975; Mar 29, 2015 at 3:58 pm
Old Mar 29, 2015, 4:25 pm

Since the PDF is really hard to read, I've retyped the TSA Spot Referral Report as an easy to read & print document. Feel free to share.
Old Mar 29, 2015, 5:27 pm

Originally Posted by saizai
Since the PDF is really hard to read, I've retyped the TSA Spot Referral Report as an easy to read & print document. Feel free to share.
A lot of it is me. And I am a peace keeper. That was one of the most stupid things I have ever read
Old Mar 29, 2015, 5:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by saizai
Cool -- thanks very much. When I travel next month, I may fill one out on myself and just hand it to one of them. I wonder what the highest point total for someone has ever been?

While I think of it, now that you know these forms exist, has your lawyer requested a copy of the real one they did on you?
Old Mar 29, 2015, 5:57 pm

Originally Posted by FliesWay2Much
While I think of it, now that you know these forms exist, has your lawyer requested a copy of the real one they did on you?
It only just got leaked. But yes, this will definitely be part of both my ongoing FOIA litigation and formal trial discovery once I file suit for the BOS incident. (That'll be within ~5 months.)
Old Mar 29, 2015, 6:01 pm

Originally Posted by tanja
A lot of it is me. And I am a peace keeper. That was one of the most stupid things I have ever read
It's like a magic trick… not so impressive when you know the rather banal truth.

Mixed with a big dose of government interference with Constitutional rights. Think of how many of those items are explicitly tailored to painting anyone who objects to or is contemptuous of the TSA as a terrorist.

Originally Posted by FliesWay2Much
Cool -- thanks very much. When I travel next month, I may fill one out on myself and just hand it to one of them.
You're welcome. Remember, sharing is caring.

I wonder what the highest point total for someone has ever been?
I suspect that whatever it is, that record will get broken soon, when people start deliberately engaging in acts of protected political speech consisting of an assemblage of the perfectly legal actions on that list.
Old Mar 29, 2015, 6:02 pm

you're screwed if you have a mental illness or a physical impairment/disability where you have several of those 'signs' you're up to no good
Why are the tsa even still going? its nothing but theater.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.