Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TSA and fines.

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2014, 4:24 am

Programs: QFF
Originally Posted by cynicAAl
nobody has to travel with credit cards. But it would seem a very wise thing to do if you have them, just for emergencies.
When entering the US at JFK T7 in 2010, the CBP agent kept trying to claim I couldn't fund my holiday (because she was confused the ticket had been paid for in Yen) and kept asking questions relating to work and money. The second "credit card" was mentioned, she quickly changed her tune to "welcome to america".
Old Apr 16, 2014, 4:27 pm
mkt

Programs: AA LT PLT; DL GLD, UA nothing, B6 Mosaic; Emerald Club Executive
Originally Posted by sirdatary
Maybe. I will have to do some redacting of my own to obscure my personal info. I'll see if I can at least post a decent-sized excerpt.

Any tips on how to host this document in a way that everyone will be able to see? Google Drive, maybe?
Dropbox? Scribd?

If you need any help redacting personal information, I can help you out.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.