Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Checkpoints and Borders Policy Debate
Reload this Page >

"Secrecy at the Border": NPR's On The Media

Old Mar 1, 2014, 12:54 pm
Original Poster

This week's NPR program On The Media is all about US border policy:

A look at the suspension of rights at the border, murkiness of border policies, and lack of answers from the federal government.

http://www.onthemedia.org/story/on-t...ia-2014-02-28/
Old Mar 1, 2014, 3:19 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA Plat, Marriott Ambassador, Hyatt Diamond, National Executive Elite

A great recap of issues they've already covered. And a bit upsetting.

They provide a tool for Americans to contact their representative and request more information.
Old Mar 4, 2014, 9:30 am

And to think this invasive sexual and physical abuse was occasioned by a drug dog, which is a methodology that yields false positives an uncomfortably high percentage of the time.

Nothing is worth doing this to a human being. Just when you think CBP could sink no lower. This episode shows the abuse is systemic.

Legalize it ALL.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.