Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Checkpoints and Borders Policy Debate
Reload this Page >

Miami TSA screener Ernesto Lluberes found shot dead on way to work w/ drugs in car

Miami TSA screener Ernesto Lluberes found shot dead on way to work w/ drugs in car

Old Nov 20, 2013, 1:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Fallen Plats, ex-WN CP, DYKWIW; still a Hilton Diamond & Club Cholula™ R.I.P. Super Plats

Last edited by MikeMpls; Nov 24, 2013 at 10:46 pm Reason: removing all my recent TS/S content since any effort here seems to be unappreciated
Old Nov 20, 2013, 1:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Fallen Plats, ex-WN CP, DYKWIW; still a Hilton Diamond & Club Cholula™ R.I.P. Super Plats

Last edited by MikeMpls; Nov 24, 2013 at 10:41 pm Reason: removing all my recent TS/S content since any effort here seems to be unappreciated
Old Nov 20, 2013, 4:31 pm
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
How could this have happened? Did he not have a background check and frequent encounters with behavior voodoo touts?

Pissant is a lying sack of excrement whenever he defends the "spot/harass the innocent passenger" program. And most other times too.
Old Nov 21, 2013, 5:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The comments in the article were refreshing, to say the least -- and they all weren't written by us!

I bet the bags [designer handbags also found in his car] were confiscated coming in from china instead of destroying these fake bags he started a side business. When this story first came many people commented that he might have been selling drugs they were right.
I work at the airport and agree. Try picking up change that is on the ground at the TSA checkpoint and see what happens. TSA will chew your head off for it.
If this guy was in a drug deal gone bad, why would the shooter leave the drugs??? Sounds fishy...

Maybe the shooter didn't know there were more drugs hidden in the car.
All of the TSA agents that exchanged money for the merchandise he sold, need to be fired at the very least. You can't one minute say you are honest because you wear a badge and a funny costume, apply non-bending rules to the rest of the population and then violate rules and laws by purchasing "stolen" or knock-off merchandise.
If justice is blind why are these people still working upholding laws they don't believe in or follow?
I feel much safer know[ing] the caliber of people the tsa hires.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.