Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TSA and Belts

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2013, 11:47 am

Programs: Skymiles, MPL Chase Premier
as a point, I've only been asked once in the past 4 months traveling to remove my belt when I've had to go through the NOS. I've never been asked when going thru the WTMD (pre).
Old Apr 13, 2013, 12:52 pm

Programs: WN Nothing and spending the half million points from too many flights, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by NY-FLA

Seems to me that the inability to effectively use the scopes shows another advantage of the WTMD, it's digital (Alarm? Yes/No) which caters better to the pizza box job seekers who cannot tell left from right. Real shame we spent all that treasure on scanners.
Much of their process uses a Boolean decision tree. That is the reason the whole thing comes to a screeching halt when the answer is not a definitive yes/no.
Old Jun 28, 2016, 8:47 am

Programs: All of 'em
Cloth belt at MSP South

Any success or failure stories with keeping non-leather belts on?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.